Day...FINAL???

title does not mean end of fic LOOOL UHM it'll be revealed soon why it's FINAL

okay guys as promised a somewhat long chapter because I thought this would be way longer than imagined but it's 3010 words yippee

anyways lowkey self insert reader part later on when talking abt music

OH AND towards the end gets HECTICCCCCCC like I'm telling you more hectic than the last fic and all the chapters LOL

~~~

You sat hidden in Dainsleif's car, the tinted windows making it impossible for anyone to see the two of you.

You were both just down the street from Arlecchino's house, waiting for her to leave for school and for her foster parents to go to work.

Dainsleif's tech skills were able to get you all an address, where her parents work, when they usually leave and when the bus comes to take Arlecchino to school.

"Heads up," He spoke and you looked up, watching Arlecchino strode down the driveway. She looked sad- well, anyone really would at times like these since well her best friend was DEAD and society shunned her

Yet she most likely killed her best friend so maybe the last option would suffice.

"Now we just wait for the parents," You breathed out,

"Won't be long." He grinned. By the time Arlecchino was all the way down the street, the bus drove right past you two, on its way to pick her up.

And not long after - just 4 minutes- her parents made their way to their cars.

"Do you think she realizes how much she threw her life away? Killing her best friend for something that she'd get over with in like, probably 5 years?"

Her house was gorgeous, her parents were deemed as good people and even she described them as amazing foster parents in her files. They had nice cars and a pet cat- she had everything so many kids don't have, and she threw it all away.

"Since when have you cared so much about this?" He asked.

"It's for Damslette." You grumbled. "But, i guess I feel bad. I know she was angry at damslette but...killing her?"

"We don't know that yet," Dainsleif sighed, watching intensely as the parents started their cars, ready to drive off.

"But it's most likely."

"They said that about Childe."

You sighed. "But we both know it was her. She deserves jail for what she did to Damslette but, damn, she really just fucked up her life."

"Kids these days." He sighed with a shake of his head.

"Pierro did this bullshit 40 years ago with his attempted murder, the hell you mean 'kids these days'"

He snorted. "Okay well Pierro's...different."

"Yeah different that he committed arson when he got drunk."

Dainsleif broke out into laughter, "Get out of here!"

You took another look to see if the parents were gone, and yes they were. You opened the car door, closing it quickly and running up to the house.

The one out of many creepy thing about Dain's tech skills is that he was able to find a blueprint of this exact house...

and a blueprint of the front door...

and was able to find out what type of key was needed for said front door....

and now you have a key!

Maybe he did deserve those 3 Harvard degrees.