Intro

(A/n): (Hey its me the author sorry if the story sucks I'm 15, making this up on the fly, and its the first thing I've written. Also please don't get mad about spelling or grammar errors I'm not the brightest when it comes to that sorta stuff. And it make take a while inbetween updates I'm really bad at working on things for one, for two I have to deal with moving back and forth between my parents places one of which I can't work on this, and three there's also school and homework. But long winded speech over with I hope you enjoy!)

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/n): It's me, I'll probably be putting little notes and comments on a majority if not all of the chapters so look forward to that!

(Y/n): your first name

(L/n):your last name

(E/c):your eye color

(H/c):your hair color

(F/c):your favorite color

(F/s):your favorite song

(F/b):your favorite band

___________________________________________________________________________

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Quirk:Amplify-you can amplifying sounds to make them louder but you also have literal bat ears which cause any noise you hear to be amplified ten fold

Appearance: short (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, bat ears, short, and fangs

Background info: You're dad is a pro hero named screech who's quirk is just like present mic's and you're mom who's quirk gives her bat ears (literally) works an office job leaving you alone with your sister Echo (l/n) most of the time who unlike you is extremely loud and roudy. You also have to wear special devices in your ears, which sorta work like the opposite of hearing aids making things quieter instead of louder. This is because of your bat ears and without them something as quiet as a person whispering would sound like someone screaming in your ear. Also unnecessary detail but you have a cat that's named bat.