The letter

(A/n):(Hey its me again just wanted to explain that there's a time skip after the last part of the last chapter to the beginning of this one anyways hope you enjoy)

________________________________________________________________________________

It'd been almost a week since the entrance exam you where sitting in you room listening to music with bat and laying on your bed, bat laying on top of your chest (bat being your cat) until your sister Echo who had been spending the past few days at a friends house walked in.

Echo:"hey how'd it go"

You sit up removing your headphones, pushing bat off of you, and grabbing your notebook and a pencil taking a few seconds to write something out before showing it to her.

"It was fine"

Echo:"Seriously "it was fine" don't give me that crap tell me how it actually went, how many robots did you defeat, how easy was it, do you think you got in or not things like that"

You roll your eyes and start writing again. 

"Idk how many robots I killed but it was pretty easy"

Echo:"see I told you you'd do great now get up were gonna go celebrate"

You start writing again.

"Why are we celebrating we don't even know if I got in or not"

Echo: "where celebrating that you went in the first place now come on"

She says as she grabs your hand pulling you off the bed and into the hallway.

*(timeskip)*

Your sitting in your room softly playing guitar until you hear the front door open. You put down your guitar and walk out into the hallway to see who walked in, you look down the hall and see a man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes holding a envelope. Your jaw almost drops to the floor when you realize that the person who walked in was your dad and that envelope he was holding had the letters U.A. stamped onto it. Your dad realizes you're there and looks at you with one of the widest smiles you've ever seen as he starts to talk.

Dad:"so you decided to follow in your old mans steps huh?"

He says cheerfully as he walks towards you handing you the envelope you look at him confused as to why he has your letter

Dad:"what's that look for you should've known I'd find out eventually even if Echo didn't tell me I'm a pro hero with ties to U.A. I was bound to find out eventually."

Not having your notebook on you you pull out your phone and text him

"What are you doing home shouldn't you be at work"

Your dad hears his phone go off pulls it out, quickly reading over your message.

Dad:"oh just open that thing up and you'll see why I took the day off"

He said pointed at the envelope. Confused as to what was happening you opened up the envelope and pulled out the hologram disc that was inside which then played a video of All Might in a yellow suit telling you that "YOU GOT IN!"

Echo joyfully yelled at the good news 

Dad:"and he got into class A"

Echo:"Holy shit dude" she said grabbing your shoulders "this is huge"

Echo starts shaking you as your dad steps in and says 

Dad:"so the who feels like celebrating with a nice family meal"

Your dad then look down the hallway to his and your moms room and begins to yell as Echo rushes in to cover your ears.

Dad:"HOW DOES THAT SOUND HONEY!"

he says unaware of how loud he's being until your mom walks out of her room into the hallway and starts berating him for talking so loud when you where right there and could've gotten permanent hearing damage.

*(timeskip)*

The four of you end up going to a nice place near your house to celebrate you being accepted into U.A. you look around a little while waiting for your food until your dad asks.

Dad:" so how does it feel?"

You look at him confused

Dad:"well I mean you got into U.A. the best of the best how does it feel?"

You pull out your phone and text him

"Normal I guess"

Echo looking over your dads shoulder at his phone

Echo:"just as useful as always I see."

She says sarcastically as you angrily scowl at her.

Mom:"I'm just happy you made it and now you can become a hero just like you always wanted."

You slightly cringe when she says that last part and think to yourself "do I even want this" but before you can ponder the thought anymore the food arrives and its time to eat.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(another chapter done by yours truly I know not much actually happened in this chapter but hey what are you gonna do anyways hope you enjoyed and see you next time like always)