First day

(A/n):(yipee new chapter! Hope you enjoy)

________________________________________________________________________________

You see a pale hand slowly reaching towards your face you don't know where you are or what's going on. All you know is that for some reason or another you horrified by this hand and are doing you best to get away from it but you can't your body won't move you try and try and try to do something as the hand gets closer and closer to your face but your frozen in place until you finally feel the hand wrap around you head and then....

You wake up in a cold sweat the sound of your alarm blaring causing you pain because you had taken out your noise dampeners out the night before as not to break them while you where asleep eventualy after missing multiple times you successfully turn your alarm off and groggily get out of bed rubbing your eyes you grab your noise dampeners off your bedside table and put them back in as you head to the kitchen to make yourself breakfast when you see the time on your alarm clock an think to yourself

"Oh shit I'm GONNA BE LATE!"

You rush to put on the uniform U.A. had sent you a few weeks ago and run out your door and see Echo laying asleep on the couch quickly you run over to her and shake her awake

Echo:"huh... Who... (Y/n)?"

She says still half asleep you pull out your phone to show her time.

Echo:"Holy shit we're gonna be late!"

She says as she jumps of the couch and runs to her room to change into her uniform as you run into the kitchen, grab some bread, and shove it into the toaster. Echo runs back out of her room as the toast rises out of the toaster you grab both pieces, running over to Echo and handing her one as you both run out the door and start sprinting.

*(timeskip)*

Eventually you make it to U.A. somehow EARLY. You stand there in front of the school as it finally hits you that you'll be attending the most prestigious hero school in Japan. As you stand there in awe Echo walks up and puts her hand on your shoulder.

Echo:"quite a beaut ain't she"

You nod your head still staring at the school in awe. Echo's hand moves from your shoulder to your back as she pats it.

Echo:"Well we better head in if we don't wanna be late on our first day"

You nod in agreement as the two of you walk into the school. You eventually split, Echo going off to her class leaving you to find yours. Class 1-A, you wonder around the school a little trying to find it eventually stopping at a huge door with 1-A written on it, you assume it's the same 1-A you've been looking for and walk in seeing a few kids you recognize from the entrance exam. Like the blue haired kid with glasses, or the green haired kid who beat that robot, or the brown haired girl who saved that green haired kid, or Kirishima, or... Your eyes stop there scan off the room as you seem a familiar girl with dark purple hair.

"Jiro"

You start to head over to sit next to her but are stopped by the glasses kid.

Glasses kid:"Hello fellow student I apologize for not greeting you at the door! I am Tenya Iida, now what is your name!"

You slightly wince at the sound of his shouting. He realises this and his face becomes painted with a confused expression.

Iida:"Are you okay did something I say offend you cause if so I hope you know that was not my intent!"

He says still shouting causing you to wince more until eventually you hear a loud voice from the other side the room.

???:"HEY WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!"