Class rep/panic attack

(A/n):(I'm baaaaack!!!)

________________________________________________________________________________

You see that same man again except this time he's facing you directly, a hand obscuring his face as you look at him helplessly frozen in fear you see a purple smog start to build up behind him. It start moving towards you getting closer and closer as your unable to move paralyzed with fear until eventually the smoke fully envelopes you. Unable to make out your surroundings because of the thickness of the smoke, you sit there breathing heavily, until a pale hand extends from the smoke reaching for your face and as soon as it makes contact you...

Wake up yet again in a cold sweat as your ears are assaulted by the blaring noise of your alarm clock. You slam your hand down on your alarm clock and roll out of bed putting in your noise dampeners as you head towards the kitchen where you see Echo's already awake and eating breakfast.

Echo:"Who opened up your coffin"

She says mockingly

Echo:"there's some pancakes on the counter, eat as many as you want"

You grab a plate and place a few pancakes on it.

*(timeskip)*

Eventually you and Echo arrive at school just to be gifted with the sight of a cluster of reporters trying to question the students as they walk in. You try to sneak past them and get in without having to be questioned but get stopped by one of them as he berates you with questions more of them collapse on you shouting over each other hurting your ears causing you to start to panic unsure of what to do you start hyper ventilating until Echo walks in.

Echo:"he's mute now leave him alone"

She says a tad to aggressively as she brushes away the camera men and reporters and walks you into the school as one of the reporters tries to follow you in asking why Echo can't just talk for you. Just for a giant metal wall to raise up from the ground as a part of the security system.

*(timeskip)*

You walk into class and sit down still feeling as if you could fall asleep at any moment. You feel someone tap on your shoulder and look behind you to see Kirishima.

Kirishima:"are you okay man, I mean I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you look like death."

you give him a half hearted thumbs up and smile and turn back around slumping your head onto your desk as you sit and listen to everyone else talking all at once almost falling asleep until Mr.Aizawa walks in causing the room to go quiet and for everyone to sit straight up in their seat.

Aizawa:"Well class today I have an important task for you"

He says with his usual tired voice

Kirishima:"is it another test"

Aizawa: "no it's not" he says pulling up his sleeping bag "today you'll be deciding a class representative"

At the sound of this the entire class explodes with people putting their hands up and yelling about why they should be the class rep. You cover your ears from the pain of everyone yelling when you hear a voice rise above the rest of the crowd.

Iida:"Everyone quiet!"

He shouts

Iida:"It is the class representative to control the classroom and make decisions for them so therefore we should choose the class rep via an election!"

Kamanari: "you sure that's a good idea I mean wouldn't most of us just vote for ourselves?"

Iida:"that would just make whoever wins even more worthy of the role"