The U.S.J incident

(a/n):(woopdee doo back at it again with another chapter hope you enjoy)

________________________________________________________________________________

Echo's pov:

Its late at night and I wake up laying on the couch, after trying and failing to go back to sleep I decide to go on a walk. I get up from the couch and start heading towards my room stoping in front of (y/n)'s door which is wide open. I see his notebook on his nightstand and decide to check on how his hang out session went last night. I creep my way into his room trying to make as little noise as possible. I grab his notebook flipping through the pages looking at the different things he wrote down stopping at a page that catches me completely off guard. I re-read it to make ure I'm not seeing things and as sure as day it says...

"I love you"

*(timeskip)*

(Y/n)'s pov:

You're woken up by your blaring alarm clock as you slam your hand down on it to shut it off you sit up wiping the tiredness from hour face and put in your ear dampeners as you head out to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

*(timeskip)*

Your morning went by just like normal outside of the fact that Echo was acting a little weird around you and you DIDN'T have one of those weird dreams with the creepy hand guy this morning.  But other than that its a normal morning with the same boring regular classes math, english, literature, etc.

*(timeskip to lunch)*

You and Kirishima grab your food and start to walk over to your usual table. Kirishima sits down and you go to sit next to him like normal just for Kamanari and Mina to come out of nowhere and steal you seat.

Mina and Kamanari:"sorry this spots taken"

You look at the two of them confused and then at Kirishima who just shrugs. You think to yourself "Whatever" as you roll your eyes in annoyance and sit next to Jiro. You sit there eating you food in silence for a little until eventually the peaceful silence is broken by Mina.

Mina:"so (y/n) you have fun yesterday?"

You nod your head yes.

Mina:"glad to hear"

You look at her confused and she just smiles and goes back to eating. You look over at Jiro who just shrugs as you wonder to yourself "why is everyone acting weird today". Your train of thought is interrupted as someone slams a tray down onto the table.

Echo:" so this is where you've been hiding huh?"

The entire table looks at her confused

Kamanari:"and you are?"

Echo:"oh I'm Echo (y/n)'s older sister"

Kirishima:"you have a sister?"

You nod your head as Echo sits down next to you and you look at her with a confused expression.

Echo:"don't look at me like that, I mean SORRY I wanted to sit with my little brother"

You roll your eyes and go back to eating trying your best to just ignore her.

Echo:"so you guys must of been the friends (y/n) hung out with yesterday right?"

Mina:"yep"

Echo:"well nice too meet you"

She says sticking her hand out. Kirishima goes to shake it but his hands smacked away by Kamanari as he take you sisters hand shaking it and saying.

Kamanari:"names Denki Kamanari its a pleasure to make your acquaintance "