After school confession

(A/n):(picking up right where we left off)

________________________________________________________________________________

You open the door and gesture for Jiro to walk in which she does as she looks around at your small apartment.

Echo:"its not much we know but its got everything we need"

You wait for Echo to walk in and then head in closing and locking the door behind you.

Jiro:"so this is your house huh? Its kind of nice."

She says as she turns around to look at you. 

Echo:"you two do whatever you want I'm gonna change and then take a nap"

She says walking into her room.

Echo:"Oh and (y/n) remember mom's gonna get off work early today because she wanted to check on you"

Jiro looks at you confused as to why Echo brought that up. Your confused yourself for a second until you realize that mom wouldn't exactly be stoked about you bringing a girl over without her permission.

Jiro:"well I assume your gonna change as well"

You nod to your head and put up a finger as to tell her to wait there for a second. You then head to your room, close your door, and change into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, you go to walk back outside of your room and remember you just came from school and Jiro probably doesn't have any clothes to change into. You grab a shirt and a pair of shorts and head out of your room. You see Jiro standing in the hallway waiting for you as you exit the door.

Jiro:"what are those for"

She says pointing at the clothes your holding. You hold them out as to offer them to her  causing her to blush.

Jiro:"Y-you want me to wear your clothes"

You pull out your phone and text her "well since we came here straight from school I assumed you didn't have anything to change into". Jiro looks at the text message you sent her and her blush grows.

Jiro:" I uh t-thanks"

She says as she takes the clothes out of your hand.

Jiro:"where's the-"

You point to the end of the hall at the bathroom.

Jiro:"thanks"

She quickly walks to the bathroom.

 You sit on the couch and turn on the tv. A few seconds later Jiro walks out wearing the clothes you gave her and sits down next to you on the couch.

Jiro:"so what're you watching"

You point to the bottom of the screen where there's text reading "rampaging villians in down town being held off by pro hero Screech".

Jiro:" hey its your dad"

She says pointing at a man who's engaged in combat with a man almost double his size with bull horns. The bull horned man swings as your dad flips out of the way landing and quickly recovering his balance as he activates his quirk screaming as you see the villain drop to his knees.

Jiro:"wow your dads pretty strong"

You nod your head and look back to the tv and continue to watch as your dad  beats down the villain with ease, until you feel something on your shoulder. You look over and see Jiro with her head laying on your shoulder you smile and go back to watching tv.

*(timeskip)*

You shake Jiro awake.

Jiro:"huh what"