Cavalry battles

(A/n):(uuuuh.... I don't know what to say here)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ms.Midnight:"the first round of the sports festival has concluded"

You stand amongst a crowd of people as you look up to Ms.Midnight still having no clue how you squeezed your way into third place.

Ms.Midnight:"next up will be the cavalry battles"

Ms.Midnight:"the rules are simple each of you will be in teams of 2-4 with one person acting as the rider while the others act as the legs, now the leader of each team will be given a head band with a number pertaining to their placement in the race"

Your stomach sinks when she says this and you realize getting third place has done nothing but make you a bigger target than everyone else. Ms.Midnight continues to explain the rules as you half pay attention nervously waiting for what's next.

Ms.Midnight:"before we start I still need to announce the top three"

She clears her throat and points to the screen behind her that'd been showing diagrams based on the rules of the game as it switches to a scoreboard showing the placements.

Ms.Midnight:"In third place we have (y/n)(l/n)"

You feel yourself shrink as the crowd turns to look at you especially when you see Aloe look at you from the crowd.

???:"Lets go (y/n)!"

You hear someone cheer from the bleachers. Taking your attention off of the crowd who was still menacingly glaring at you, you look to the crowd to see who said that and see Echo sitting in the bleachers cheering for you causing you to smile a little.

Ms.Midnight:"and in second is Katsuki Bakugo"

You look over at Bakugo who seems angrier than ever that he got second and not first.

Ms.Midnight:"and in first place with 10,000,000 points on his head Shoto Todoroki! Now you have 15 minutes to make your teams good luck"

Ms.Midnight walks away leaving you to figure out who's on who's team. You nervously look around trying to figure out who to team with as you see everyone you know is already on a team, you start to panic a little until you feel a hand on your shoulder and turn around to see Jiro.

Jiro:"so third place huh?"

She says smiling. You relax and smile back at her.

Jiro:"now we just need to find out who else isn't already on a team"

The two of you look around and eventually see Koda and Sato don't have a team so you join up with them bringing your score form 200 to 565.

Sato:"so what's the plan"

Jiro:"well seeming as me and (y/n) are the lightest ones of us is probably gonna be the rider"

Sato:"I think (y/n) should be the rider"

Your stomach ties into a knot when he says this.

Jiro:"why?"

Sato:"well no offense but your quirk isn't very good when it comes to fights but (y/n)'s can use his to knock opponents away if they try to attack us"

Jiro looks at you.

Jiro:"you okay with this"

You swallow all your nerves and look at her with a determined smile and nod your head.

Jiro:"alright I guess that's the plan then"

As she says this the timer goes off signaling that the 15 minutes have passed and its time for the Cavalry battles to begin.