First day part 2

(A/n):(yep its time for part 2 of the last chapter picking up right where we left off)

________________________________________________________________________________

You hear people in the crowd murmur as you realize that your first day of school is bound to be your last

After a few other kids had gone up Including the green haired kid who somehow broke his finger it was finally your turn Mr.Aizawa gave you the ball and you stood in the circle nervously trying to come up with something. Eventually you did the only thing you decided on the only thing you could think of, Hoping it'd work. You reeled back to throw the ball and right as you released you used your quirk to amplify the sound of it rubbing against your finger tip causing a small explosion not even comparable to the one made by the spiky blonde haired kid. The ball went flying much further than you expected it to eventually hitting the ground with a thud Mr.Aizawa turned the screen to the class showing you score.

Aizawa:"600"

You walk back to the crowd nervously after seeing how much lower your score was the evryone else's. After this was the Standing long jump, then the 50 meter dash, then the grip strength test, then endurance running, as well as a few others all of which you scored pretty low on being unable to use your quirk to help you. Eventually all the test had concluded and you all grouped back together to receive the final scores from Mr.Aizawa who projected a hologram showing everyone's placing you nervously looked through the names until you found yours 2nd to last just barely beating that green haired kid who's name you'd found out was Midoriya. Everyone went quiet.

Aizawah:"now that you've all seen you're scores I would like to reveal something to you."

Everyone is silent in anticipation of what he might say

Aizawa: "I lied"

Everybodies faces go from anxiously waiting to confused.

Aizawa"I mean no one is getting expelled I lied about it to make you do your best"

As he says this it feels as if a huge weight has been lifted from everyone in the group especially Midoriya

Aizawa:"now go home and do whatever it is you kids do when your off of school"

He says as he walks off leaving all of standing there dumbfounded.

You start walking home after changing back into your normal school uniform. Thought as your walking you feel someone tap your shoulder you turn around and see Jiro who waves at you. You wave back slightly confused. Jiro holds out a piece of paper and hands it to you.

Jiro:"It's my number"

You blush a little and try to think of what to do know.

Jiro:"umm wanna walk home together"

Your blush grows a little as you nod your head yes and start walking with her. You two have the closest thing to a conversation you can as you walk home eventually splitting up and saying goodbye to each other.

*(timeskip)*

You walk throught the door and see Echo on the couch already changed into her normal clothes.

Echo:"look you's finally back" she says swallowing whatever she had been eating "so what took you so long ya get lost or something?"

You shake your head no

Echo: "so then tell me what happened, oh and also tell me why you guys missed  the opening ceremony?"

She says tossing you your notebook and pen which you barely catch and start writing. Once you finish writing you toss them back and go into your room to change into some comfier clothes you hear Echo reading what you wrote aloud to herself from your room.

Echo:"Are teacher made us do a quirk Assessment test, huh? What do you mean a quirk assessment test?'

She says as you walk back into the room you plop down next to her on the couch and take the notebook and pencil writing something down and then showing it to her

"It was like a physical exam but we got to use our quirks"

Echo:"what? What the hell is the point of doing something like that I mean isn't the entrance exams entire point to assess your quirks?"

You write something down again

"One of the kids in my class said the same thing"

Echo:"whatever it's probably just some weird hero course thing I don't get"

The rest of your day goes by normally you watch tv with Echo, eat dinner, and go to bed

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(and that's wraps on another chapter by yours truly. Like always I hope you enjoyed and see you later.)