Home life

(A/n):(Hey me again just wanted to say I hope you enjoy this)

________________________________________________________________________________

You and Echo arrive home after the incident with aloe. Echo walks over and opens the fridge to look for a snack while you walk over and plop down on the couch as a jet black ball fluff rubs up against your leg.

(A/n):(it's the cat I mentioned in the intro if you were wondering)

Echo:"So what know?" 

You look at her confused.

Echo:"don't look at me like that you know what I mean!"

You become even more confused as Echo sighs and says...

Echo: "I mean what are you gonna do now huh? I mean you graduated from Middle school so I mean you've gotta do something!"

She says a bit to loudly causing you grab your ear. You turn grab the notebook and pencil sitting on the coffee table which you'd meant to take with you this morning but had forgotten, and write out.

"I don't know"

(This and texting had been your main means of communication for most of your life being the only thing your parents could think of when you refused to learn sign language for some reason)

Echo:"what do you mean you don't know?"

Echo says this annoyed as you turn back to the notebook and start writing this time when you show Echo what you had written it says

"I mean I never really thought about it"

Echo:"Oh I call Bullshit on that! I remember back when you where younger you used to beg dad to take you on missions because of how much you wanted to be a hero"

You start to blush a little as you write in the notebook

"That was the old me"

Echo:"yeah sure" 

She says sarcastically as she pull out a soda from the fridge plopping down next to you on the couch and turning the tv on

(A/n):(I feel like now is a good time to describe Echo)

________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Echo (L/n)

Quirk:bat ears-similiar to you she has bat ears but unlike you she can turn her super hearing on and off at will

Appearance: tall, lanky, long straight (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, fangs, bat ears (obviously), A red baseball cap, A white and black striped t-shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes.

________________________________________________________________________________

the two sit there peacefully watching tv until Echo turns to you

Echo:"you know the U.A. entrance exam will be starting up pretty soon"

You look at her with an expression reading "seriously you're still going on about this"

Echo:"I'm just saying you should least give it a try I mean who knows maybe you'll get in. I mean you've gotta pretty strong quirk."

You roll your eyes and try to go back to watching tv

Echo:"I mean what are you scared your big sis is gonna embarass you"

(She's part of the support course at U.A.)

You jokingly jab her in the shoulder and she stands up 

Echo:"hey I'm gonna order something for dinner you hungry?"

You nod your head yes and Echo walks off to go call the local pizza place leaving you to watch tv or at least thats what you would be doing if you could stop thinking about what Echo had said about U.A.

*(timeskip)* 

You and Echo are sitting on the couch eating pizza while watching a movie when you here the door open you look over and see a taller woman with (h/c) hair that's around shoulder length dressed in office outfit walk through the door.

Echo:"Hey mom!"

Mom:"hey sweetie" 

She says looking at the two of you 

Echo:"there's pizza on the stove if your hungry"

Echo says pointing towards the kitchen. You're mom looks towards the kitchen and the back at you yawning and saying...

Mom:"thanks but I'm just gonna head to bed good night"

Echo:"night "

You mom walks into the hallway as you hear a door open and then shut. You grab your notebook and pencil which where laying on the coffee table next to your plate and write something Echo looks over with a confused look that then turns to shock when she sees what you wrote.

"About that entrance exam"

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(yeah I know I said I'd make this one longer. get off my back! its my story I can make the chapters as long as I want. All jokes aside I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see in the next one.)