Day off

(A/n):(new chapter wahoo! This ones about what you do during the day everyone but off after the U.S.J. incident)

________________________________________________________________________________

You open your eyes and look around as you realize your back in the plaza of the U.S.J., you frantically look around trying to figure out what's going on. As you turn  your head a shadow falls over you and you see a big burly man with his brain sticking out of his head and a bird beak as he cocks his fist back swinging. His fist is inches from your face quickly closing in as your unable to move frozen in fear his fist gets closer and closer until....

You snap up in a cold sweat as your alarm hits your ears causing you to flinch as you slam your hand down on your alarm clock shutting it off as you stand up and put in your noise dampeners heading to the kitchen to make yourself breakfast. You walk out of your door and look at the kitchen where you see your Mom cooking and Echo still asleep on the couch, you look onward confused as she turns around.

Mom:"(y/n) what are you doing up? You need to get your rest after what happened yesterday "

Your confusion grows as your mom turns you around and starts pushing you back into your room. You turn around and look at her pointing at the clock.

Mom:"Oh did Echo not tell you, you don't have school today"

Your eyes shoot wide open at this news.

Mom:"now get back to sleep"

She says pushing you into your room and slamming the door behind you. You look behind you not fully understanding everything that just happened as you hear your phone go off you walk over and grab it seeing a text from Jiro.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jiro:hey you doing anything today?

You:no why

Jiro:wanna hang out

You:yeah sure

You:where at and when

Jiro:my place at 4:00?

________________________________________________________________________________

You blush a little as you see that last text thinking about how to reply eventually building up enough courage to send "yeah cya". You start to panic as you realize what you just did thinking to yourself "Oh god what did I just do? I'm going over to a girls house!" As your face turns bright red. You hear your door open as you look behind you and see a very tired Echo.

Echo:"you good (y/n)?"

She says groggily as she rubs her eyes. You jump a little almost dropping your phone as you look back at her your face still red quickly texting her "why are you in here". She looks down at her phone and then back up to you.

Echo:"Mom told me to grab you, shes done with breakfast."

She studies you for a moment as you stand there nervously your face still red.

Echo:"why's your face so red are you feeling okay?".

She says slowly walking towards you, her hand extended out ready to check your temperature. You flail your hands aimlessly try to tell her your fine as your phone starts ringing.

Echo:"who's that?"

She looks and your phone and sees the name

Echo:"Jiro who-? WAIT isn't that the girl you like"

You face feels hot as you grow even redder. You frantically shake your head no, obviously lying.

Echo:"YEAH the one with the head phone jacks attached to her ear lobes right!?"