The Beginning

(A/n):(I'm really not good at titling things am I)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s pov:

You slowly make your way home after what felt like the longest last day of school ever.

???:"HEY BAT EARS!" 

You hear someone yell from behind loud enough to hurt your ears even with your sound dampeners (the device you wear in your ear to help with your bat ear thing). You look behind and see a boy your age with unkept white hair and gold eyes who you recognize as Aloe the bully from your school

Aloe:"Where you heading to in such a hurry huh? Think just cause it's the last day of school you've seen the last of me?!"

The palm of his hand glows as you see small pieces of metal move towards his hand at bullet speed and then stop suddenly, floating above his palm with a energy glowing around them as you stare at him unable to move out of fear.

Aloe:"well you're wrong!"

He says as he moves his finger into a finger gun position the metal peices following as he snaps his finger and launches them at you. They graze your face and you hear a lone BOOM from behind you, you assume it was the sound of the metal hitting whatever it made contact with.

Aloe:"What to scared to talk!? OH WAIT I forgot you can't!"

He says laughing to himself as he moves towards you. He grabs your collar and lifts you up off the ground cocking back his fist to throw a punch when from the behind you a familiar voice yell

???:"Hey asshole I thought I told you to leave him alone"

Aloe's face drops as he looks over your shoulder to identify who the sound came from. You turn your confused for a moment until you see your big sister Echo charging at you.

Aloe:"Oh great looks like miss buzz kills here"

He mutters as he drops you and runs away. You land on your knees as Echo stops next to you putting her hand on your shoulder and shaking her fist at Aloe as she yells in anger.

Echo:"yeah that's right kid next time I'll send you home black and blue!"

Echo turns to you squatting down to be on equal footing she inspects your face checking for bruises and other injuries after making sure your not injured she brings you into a hug.

Echo:"he didn't do anything to you did he?" 

She says sternly looking as if she'd chase him down if you said yes

You shake your head no as she stands up simultaneously pulling you up with her.

Echo:"I told you to call me when you got off of school so I could walk home with you, I mean remember what happened last time you walked by yourself down this street? You came home bruised and bloodied. I mean mom almost had my head for not watching over you as much as I should've"

You look down and rub your arm in shame you sisters face turns to pity as she realizes the accidental scolding may have been a bit to harsh.

Echo:"I'm sorry I..." She cuts herself of trying to think of what to say next "You know what? *sigh* lets just go home"

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(whew that's the end of the first chapter hope you enjoyed. I know it was pretty short and not much happened but I'll try to make the next one longer)