First day back

(a/n):(yipee another chapter)

________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up to the sound of your blaring alarm as you slam your hand down on it shutting it off. You sit up rubbing your ears from the pain as you put in your noise dampeners you walk out of your room as Bat rubs against your leg you walk into the kitchen and see Echo eating some toast as you make yourself a bowl of cereal.

*(timeskip)*

The school day goes by like normal as you slog through the boring morning classes waiting for lunch. Eventually the time comes and you head to the cafeteria sitting down next to Jiro at the usual table eliciting a reaction from Mina and Kamanari.

Kamanari:"so is your sister gonna sit with us today?"

You look at him with a dead panned expression.

Kamanari:"what I'm just asking"

Echo:"in a matter of fact she is"

Echo says as she sets her food down on the table sitting next to you. You roll your eyes and go to eat your food until you hear another voice.

???:"and so is her best friend"

You look over and see a girl that looks to be the same age as Echo with Long white hair and golden eyes who you recognize as Ivory the older sister of your childhood bully Aloe. She sits down next to Echo as you see Kamanari's eyes light up.

Kamanari:"and who might you be"

He says extending out his hand and smirking at Ivory.

Ivory:"names Ivory Steel"

She says smiling and shaking Kamanari's hand.

Kirishima:"wait Steel as in Silver Steel Aka the pro hero Magnite"

Ivory:"yep"

Mina:"wow your dads a pro hero"

Echo:"so is ours"

She says smiling and putting her arm around you.

Kamanari:"really who?"

Jiro:"screech"

The entirety of the table looks at her confused as to how she knows this.

Jiro:"what? He told me when we where hanging out yesterday"

Echo looks at you confused.

Echo:"really he usually doesn't tell anyone about that."

Mina and Kamanari's faces turn to a sinister grin.

Mina:"I guess (y/n) just trusts Jiro alot then huh?"

Echo looks at you with an expression you can't put a name to but seems like a mix mockery and pride? eventually she turns her head away as she starts eating.

Ivory:"so (y/n) how's the hero course been treating you"

You give her a thumbs up and continue eating.

Ivory:"glad to hear, I heard about what happened at the U.S.J I mean that must've been awful"

You stop eating as she says this.

Ivory:"I- are you okay"

You feel your palms start to shake as your reminded of what happened you feel as if you can still see that man with the beak as his fist inched closer to your face and that man with hand and the fog man and-

Jiro:"(y/n)"

Your thoughts are cut off as you hear Jiro's voice and snap out of it you look around at the table and see everyone's staring at you with concern. You look over her and seeing her hand gripping your sleeve.