Battle Trials

(A/n):(you guys ready for some excitement!)

________________________________________________________________________________

A man stands in front of you with longish blue hair his back turned you notice he has a slight slouch you feel your body tense up as you walk towards him putting your hand on his shoulder as he quickly turns around lunging at you placing his hand on your face and then...

You're woken up by your alarm clock as you jump up in a cold sweat you grab your ear in pain as you shut your alarm clock off wondering why you still had that thing? You rub your face tiredly as you stand up and put in your sound dampeners and feel bat (your cat) rub up against your leg and start meowing you reach down and pick him up as you walk out of your room and head towards the kitchen to make yourself breakfast. You set bat down and start to pour yourself a bowl of cereal when you hear someone walk into the room behind you, you look over your shoulder and see Echo groggily walking towards you and rubbing her eyes as she opens the fridge and pulls out a carton of orange juice.

Echo:"so ready for yet another day at U.A" 

She says yawning, you ignore her as you grab a spoon from the silverware and walk over to the table to start eating once the two of you finish eating and getting dressed you head out the door and start walking towards U.A.

*(timeskip)*

You walk around the lunch room looking for a place to sit until you hear Kirishima yell at you causing you to jump and almost drop your food.

Kirishima:"hey over here!"

You walk over to his table where you see him, Jiro, A blond haired kid who's name you learned was Kamanari, And a pink alien looking girl who you also sat next to named Mina. You sit down and set your food down. But as you start eating your interrupted by Kirishima.

Kirishima:"hey I just realised we still don't know your name"

He says lightly elbowing you. You look from your food and realise "holy shit I haven't told any of these people my name" you nervously try to figure out a way to mime out your name causing Kamanri and Mina who don't know your mute to just look at you confused  until eventually Jiro mercifully slides you a napkin and a pencil.

Jiro:"here just write it down, it'll be easier that way."

Once you finish writing your name on the napkin you slide it to the center of the table as everyone looks at it.

Kirishima:"(Y/n) (L/n) huh? That's one awesome name!"

He says just as cheerful as ever.

Kamanari:"so why couldn't he just say his name?"

Kamanari asks obliviously. Where Mina replies by slapping him on the back of the head.

Mina:"because he's mute you idiot!"

She says a bit too loud causing you to wince which Jiro notices.

Jiro:"you okay?"

She asks you confused and concerned. You grab the napkin an pencil again writing something down and then putting the napkin back in the center.

Jiro:"Part of my quirk enhances my hearing so I'm not very good with loud noises"

She says reading your note aloud 

Mina:"oh my bad I didn't mean to-"

Mina says apologetically which you reply to by attempting to give her a gesture to communicate that its all good.

Kirishima:"so then now that we have a way of communicating I wanna ask a question"

You look at him and move your hand in an circle as an attempt to tell him to get on with it.