Chapter 15

The next morning, Malou woke up alone in JJs bed. She rubbed her face with her hands, before she slowly got up and made her way to the living room. She was greeted by the pogues, who sat at the kitchen counter and had some breakfast, that Kiara had probably made.

"Come and sit down, I made your favourite.", Kiara said and pointed to the plate of blueberry pancakes. Malou sleepily nodded and sat next to Pope, before she put some of the pancakes on her own plate. If she was honest, Malou wasn't greatly happy to see them all there, she had preferred to be alone with JJ for the day and the way he looked at her, Malou knew, that he felt the same. Instead of eating pancakes, she had wanted to walk up to him to kiss his soft lips and melt into his body. The desire to be close to him was unbearable.

"We think you're ready.", Pope suddenly said and broke the silence.

"What?", Malou asked with her mouth full of pancakes and looked at Pope in confusion. Pope exchanged a look with Kiara and JJ, and Malou followed his gaze, growing suspicious at their telling expressions.

"Ready for what?", Malou asked again, when she had eventually swallowed the pancake.

"We want to clear John Bs name and we already have an idea on how we're gonna do it. We just didn't want to do it without you and we also didn't want to take you by surprise with that, when you were dealing with other stuff.", Pope explained and suddenly, Malou was wide awake. Looking at JJ for confirmation, she watched him nod at her.

"What's the plan?", Malou asked interested and Pope told her about Gavin, the pilot, and how they wanted to plant a phone in his car and make him call Ward, who would confess, that his own son shot Peterkin. The plan sounded plausible and Malou was glad to know, that they all wanted the same thing. Maybe not everything had changed. After all, they were still pogues.

"When are we gonna do it?", Malou asked while eating her last piece of pancake.

"I have to help my dad at work today, but maybe tonight when I'm off? I think we should do it as soon as possible.", Pope answered and Malou nodded, hearing JJ and Kiara agree.

"Alright, we're gonna pick you up at 8. Don't be late this time!", Kiara called back from the porch, when her and Pope left the Château, after their breakfast. Malou put the last few plates into the sink and then jumped on top of the counter to have some water. JJ called something after Kiara, who just flipped him off and Malou chuckled from where she watched her friends in a distance. JJ walked back to the kitchen counter and stopped a few feet away from Malou. They both stared at each other in silence, until they heard the car start and drove off. Immediately, JJ walked up to Malou and made sure, that their bodies were as close as possible.

"It took me everything I had to not touch you.", JJ mumbled into her neck, when he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and placed his hands on the counter right next to her, so that the girl was trapped in between his arms. Malou let out a relieved sigh, before she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"So, are we gonna stay inside the bubble until 8 pm?", Malou asked and heard JJ hum.

"Yeah. But you need to take a shower first.", he replied and lifted his head off her shoulder to cheekily look at her.

"You smell worse than me.", Malou argued and JJ raised his eyebrows.

"Well, if that's the case, we can save some water and shower together."

"Anything for the environment.", Malou chuckled and held onto him a little tighter, when JJ lifted her off the kitchen counter. Letting her back down to the ground in the bathroom, JJ went to get some towels and stripped off his clothes, while Malou brushed her teeth first. As he complained about getting cold, Malou told him to get inside the shower already so she could finish brushing her teeth in peace. After taking off her clothes and throwing them on the floor next to JJs, Malou pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped inside the already warm shower. Her lips turned into a smile, when she watched JJ run his hands through his wet hair. She had always liked, when his hair was wet, thinking it made him look endlessly cute and how soft it was, when he would let it dry in the sunlight.

"What?", JJ asked amused, when he caught her staring at him.

"Nothing. Let me do that.", Malou replied and gestured him to lower his head a little. JJ obeyed to her request and lowered his head, so Malou could easily massage the shampoo into his hair. Just as gently, Malou rinsed the shampoo out of his hair again and she couldn't help but notice, how his usually tensed body seemed to relax.

"All done.", she eventually said and JJ lifted his head again.

"Can you wash my body, too? Like, all parts?", he asked with a smirk and Malou rolled her eyes at him to hear him chuckle.

"Shut up.", she said amused, but let her eyes travel down his body anyway. A purple bruise had formed, where Kelce had kicked him in the ribs the night before, but Malou remembered his words, that if it bruised on his skin, the pain was bearable. Carefully, she ran her hands over it, just to let them travel up and down his chest and stomach. JJ breathed out deeply at her touch and let his head fall back against the wall as he closed his eyes. It was a rare sight to see JJ this relaxed. If you ever saw him in a relaxed state, he usually had a juul in his hands, or was so drunk, that his body didn't have any other choice than to relax. Malou liked the fact, that apparently, she could give him the same safety and peace that she felt with him. Placing her hands on his neck, Malou stepped a little closer and lifted her head to kiss his jawline softly. With her hands following her lips slowly, Malou kissed down his neck as she pressed her body against his. JJ hummed quietly and moved his hips forward a little. Malou got the hint and reached down on him with one hand, while she still kissed and sucked on his neck.

"Oh, fuck.", JJ breathed out and placed his hands on Malous bare hips with a tight grip. Malou moved away from his neck and looked up at him, noticing, how his cheeks had turned a little red. He had his eyes shut and his lips were slightly parted as he breathed heavily. Malou enjoyed the sight of him for a moment and thought about how he made her feel things, she had never felt before. Sure, she'd had sex before, she'd had felt horny before, but this felt different. And knowing for a fact, that she was able to make him feel the same way, built a confidence inside of her, she hadn't known was possible.

"You can just relax.", Malou whispered in his ear, before she got down on her knees.