Chapter 15

Yunho was his bright bubbly self at school the next day, bouncing on the balls of his feet with every stride. But his wonderful day soon came to an end when he was faced with mingi.

The said boy had a cloud over his head as he walked to his class by himself, the others not following him like they normally were. Yunho knew something was off seeing mingi was alone. "Hey min" Yunho smiled as mingi walked by. Only for him to get a cold shoulder from the said boy. Yunho frowned.

"What's up with him?" Jongho asked, coming to stand beside yunho. "And where's hongjoong?"

"I don't know, maybe he's sick?"

"Wooyoung and san are probably going at it." Seonghwa stated as he and Yeosang arrived next to Jongho

Yunho gasped. "Hyung, how could you think so dirty?!"

Seonghwa smirked "you don't know what i think of on the daily." he left the two ho brothers standing in shock in the hallway.

"We've tainted our most innocent brother." Jongho said holding his chest like his heart hurt. Yunho laughed, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Come on." They both laughed as they walked to class. Upon arriving at class and walking to his desk, Yunho frowned when he saw mingis bloodshot eyes.

Yunho was worried and his happy demeanor dropped instantly.

"Min? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." mingi said plainly.

"I know somethings wrong your eyes are bloodshot and you look exhausted and-"

"I said nothing now shut the fuck up!!" mingi yelled, gaining the attention of the rest of the class. Yunho cheeks flushed and looked away from the rest of the class.

"Min I-"

Mingi stood up glaring down at yunho "Mind your own fucking business you spoiled brat." he stormed from the room just as the teacher walked into the classroom. Everyone stared at Yunho, his back was to them but they could see his reflection in the window. Tears filled his eyes as he sat there in surprise.

Mingi stormed down the hall into the boys locker room, he locked the door and stood in front of the mirror staring at himself. Anger filled him as he slammed his fist into the mirror in front of him, the glass shattering and cutting into his knuckles tears ran down his face as he slid down the wall burying his face in his hands as he sobbed.

"Well done mingi, you managed to break a part of his heart. From here the next steps will be easy." a voice echoed in his head.

"I'll kill you, you son of a bitch i swear to god."

"You do that and I'll make sure your friends and that spoiled brat of yours never see the light of day again."

Mingi sat there in silence, tears running down his face and blood running down his hands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Back~~