Chapter 3

Mingi opened his eyes to the bright sun shining through the curtains of his room. A light gust swept into the room gently pushing the white curtains aside. Mingi sat up and stretched. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he stood up making his way to his window, and looking out across the beautiful grounds that came with the beautiful home his family happily claimed as their own. He smiled, opening the window up wider and took a deep breath soaking in all the fresh air. He was soon accompanied by his best friend, second in command, and adoptive brother. Kim Hongjoong. ~His family passed away, the Songs took him in, its a story for another time.~ Hongjoong handed mingi a mug of his favorite tea. MIngi liked a rare herbal tea, with a hint of mint to the side.

"Nice undies..." Hongjoong mumbled as he took a sip from his coffee and walked away from his best friend.

"Pink is a mans color"

"Yeah if you are the king of bitch-land. I thought badass mafia bossses were supposed to love the color black, and only think of murder."

"I am my own person, so let it be." Mingi stuck his tongue out at his best friend adn set his cup down on his nightstand to shower and change into comfy clothes for this beautiful sunday.

After a hot fifteen minute shower, mingi found his way down the stairs to see his mother making breakfast and hongjoong and two others sitting at the table, the other two with their heads down and a bottle of pain medicine on the table.

"Wooyoung, san." Mingi greeted them, they simply lifted a hand and waved. "Drink too much again last night?" They nodded, he went to greet his mother and she couldn't help but notice how cozy and cute her son looked. "What are you smiling about?" Mingi asked.

"You just look very cozy." She smirked.

He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, and a pink knit sweater. "Grandma gave me this before she died." He said with a small pout on his lips.

"And I'm glad you love it so much." His mother kissed his cheek and brought five plates of food to the table and everyone sat down and began eating.

Mingi was enjoying eating breakfast with his small family, like he did every sunday, it was his favorite day of the week for this reason only. He got to see his mother not be stressed and actually smiling, his best friend who was always by his side, and the two drunken, horny brats that he adopted when tragedy struck.

This wonderful morning was soon ruined by Mingis mother getting a phone call, she went to her office to answer it. Mingi sighed.

"Well, guess this will have to wait till next sunday." He stood up and ran up to his room to change his clothes, hongjoong, wooyoung, and san, following and running to their own rooms to get ready.

Yunho P.O.V

Yunho was ecstatic when his parents told him he could go without Damian, But he agreed to start taking boxing classes with Jongho. So without the skip of a beat he ran to his room to call Jongho and tell him the news.

"Hello?" Jongho says.

"Jongho, I am finally free, my parents are finally letting me go without damian around, but i need to take boxing classes with you." Yunho says all in one breath.

"Uhh ....Okay, I'll let my trainer know, but you have to come every night, we do two hours of training every night." Yunho groans and plops onto his bed. "I mean you can always have Damian following you around..." Jongho smirks when Yunho shouts at him through the phone to protest.

"Alright, tomorrow after classes my trainer and I are going by the lake to train while the weather is still nice. I expect you to be there and ready" jongho says.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then!" Yunho smiles and hangs up his phone. He lays on his back and stares up at the ceiling. Laying in his comfy bed, he bagan to get drowsy and soon fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes, a maid was gently shaking him awake.

"Prince Yunho, your mother asked me to wake you up so you could have breakfast before you go off to college." She said kindly, Yunho nodded and rubbed his eyes.

"Thank you, i'll be right down." He said halfway through a yawn. The maid quietly left the room gently closing the door behind her. Yunho stretched and sat up, tiredly making his way to the door and making a slow and tired journey to the dinning hall to join his parents for breakfast.

While breakfast is always a fun and important meal of the day nothing really happened, he ate with his parents, got ready, and got into the limo to go pick up his friends before heading off to his first day.

The black limo pulled up in front of the campus entrance. The doors didn't even open and the vehicle was swarmed with people, some fangirls, some fanboys, others just wanted to see the so called "Princes" that were going to the same university as them. The chauffeur got out and opened the door to the backset, four boys got out, all standing high and proud. All with shiny gold crowns on their heads. The crowd parted and silenced all watching in awe as the four boys made their way into the building.

Not too far from the camoation stood four other boys, on the outside gates of the campus grounds watching those four boys walk into the building. Song Mingi, the leader of the crew stood and watched the whole scene unfold. Kim Hongjoong -his right hand man- Stood beside him watching as well. Choi san, who was seated at a bench, held his handsome boyfriend Jung Wooyoung in his lap as they were both immersed in a very heated makeout session.

"What are you thinking Mingi?" Hongjoong asked.

"I'm thinking, those preppy assholes want to get all excited over a couple crowns, how about we make an appearance for the first time in a while. San!" Mingi said, yelling at the other sitting on the bench. Sans head snapped to the side to look at mingi. "Let's go" Mingi and hongjoong headed toward the front doors, San and Wooyoung following shortly after. As soon as the four boys made it into the building, all the cheering and giggling were soon replaced with gasps. The hall soon fell silent as the four most feared boys in the college stood before the four most adored boys in the college. Eight boys staring into each other's eyes, waiting to see who will make the first move. San wrapped an arm around Wooyoung waist. Yeosang clung to Seonghwa, JungHo and Yunho standing side by side across from Hongjoong and Mingi. Yunho and Mingi made eye contact. As soon as their eyes met they knew this. Meant. War.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I appoligize if this is worse then my previous chapters.