Chapter 11

Their professor finally released them, after keeping them all behind class for almost another hour. Once excused the eight boys bolted from the room, not even caring if they knocked people over on their sprint out to their vehicles. Yunho, Jongho, Mingi, and HongJoong were in Mingis car, and Wooyoung, San, Yeosang, and Seonghwa were all in Wooyoung's vehicle.

"I thought this week would never end" Yunho groaned as he buckled his seat belt.

"This whole semester has felt like that." Hongjoong added, earning nods from everyone else, Jongho leaned to the front seat and cranked up the radio. Giving Hongjoong a perfect view of his plump ass.

"Who cares!! Its party time!!" He cheered. When he sat back Hongjoong quickly looked away and rolled the window down to act it off. Mingi let out a chuckle as he drove the four boys to the Lake House. Wooyoung followed behind mingi as they drove. The car ride was mostly silent....other then the boys in each vehicle dramatically singing along to songs that came on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once arriving, all eight boys did not hesitate to run from the vehicles, into the house to change their clothes, adn nose dive into the lake a few feet from the back porch of the house. The boys ripped their shirts off and tossed them into a pile on the shore as they all swam around, splashing each other and laughing.

This was a different day. Today the princes were not expected to be all high and proper. Today the misfits were not expected to be trashing someone's house, or to scare someone into giving them their money. Today, anf for the rest of the weekend. The eight boys were just that. Eight teenage boys that were finally allowed to just be themselves. This weekend was for them, it was the time for them to be themselves and live their lives one last time before everything changed. Two boys were arranged to be married, two boys from two different backgrounds were going to rule over this kingdom and be the kings they were forced to be. But they didn't care about that. The only thing that made these eight boys different was the crowns and the jackets. The crowns of the four princes of the four factions of the kingdom, and the leather jackets of the four misfits everyone feared. The four golden and jeweled crowns, and the four jet black leather jackets sat in a shoe closet by the door. Simply forgotten about as they spent hours in the lake swimming and enjoying their life. These boys dont have anyone to impress, or anyone to scare off. At this moment in time none of them cared, none of them wanted to care.

They just wanted one weekend. One normal weekend to be themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours of swimming and splashing around, seemed to go by in a moment. Yeosang and Seonghwa were the first ones to notice the setting sun.

"Yeo and I are going to get dinner started guys." Seonghwa said, the others nodded and watched as the two walked away. Wooyoung and San were the next ones to get out and dry off.

"Woo and I are gonna go too...we uh...are tired, our muscles are sore..." San said, Mingi nodded but he knew they were really planning on having some hot shower sex. Hongjoong and Jongho were sitting on the shore next to mingi talking to each other about random things trying to get to know each other.

"Min, You and Yunho okay down here?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yeah, we will be up soon. I'm sure the pup is getting tired." Mingi smiled looking into the water to watch the happy puppy dive under the water and swim around. Hongjoong nodded and walked up to the house with Jongho right by his side. Mingi smiled at the two and looked back at Yunho who was staring at him intently with a smirk on his face.