Chapter 7

Yunho woke up the next morning to Jongho, Yeosang, and Seonghwa asleep around him. He rubbed his sore eyes and yawned. Noticint it was almost time to get up he decided to let the guys sleep a little bit longer, and sneak down to get some food so he wouldn't have to sit at the table with his parents; knowing mingi would be there also. He carefully got out of bed, and quietly made his way to the kitchens where he was greeted by several chefs and servants. He grabbed a large tray and piled it with food. Enough for the four of them to eat peacefully in his room. After gathering all the foods and a large jug of juice, he slipped out of the kitchen and made his way back to his room. Once he was at his room, the door to his bathroom opened, and a shirtless mingi walked out, with a towel around his waist and another in his hand as he dried his hair. As soon as Yunho's eyes landed on Mingi, a blush crept up his cheeks. Yunho stared at his abs in awe, almost dropping the large tray of food. Mingi looked up at the boy, once their eyes met they both became a blushing mess. Mingi quickly tried to cover it up.

"Uh....Morning....." Yunho couldn't form words, he was so embarrassed he quickly averted his eyes and bolted into his room. He sat the tray of food down on his nightstand and grabbed a pillow from the nearby chair and quietly screamed into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were now all fed, and dressed. The four princes were all walking down the castle stairs heading to the limo to take them to school when they were greeted by none other than Mingi and Hongjoong. They seemed to be in a pretty deep conversation, before Hongjoong stopped talking and Mingi turned to face them with his arms crossed.

"Took you long enough." He snarled.

"How about you watch your tone, this is my home not yours." Yunho growled back, shoulder checking Mingi and got into the limo followed by Jongho, Yeosang, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, then Mingi. "Don't you have your own shitty ride to school?" Jongho asked.

"The King and Queen requested that I join you on your journey to school, cause we are soon to be married after all." Mingi Smirked as he glared at yunho. Yunho rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

Yunho kept thinking about the encounter in the hall, He couldn't help but get flustered again, but what didn't make sense was the difference between mingi this morning and him now. It's like he had two different personalities.

The drive to the university was silent, as they turned down the road just before the school ground. Yunho called out to the driver.

"Could you stop here please?" Yunho asked, the driver nodded and pulled the car over to the side of the road. Yunho stared at Mingi and Hongjoong. "Get out."

"What?"

"Get out. This is as far as we will take you. You can walk the rest of the way, besides if they see you with us. They will think you've drugged us or something like we are being held against our will. And as much as i'd love for you to go to prison, I'm not in the mood to deal with any drama today." Yunho opened the door and looked mingi dead in the eye.

"I'm not going to let some prissy brat push me around." Mingi growled back.Yunho and MIngi glared at each other, Their stare down was interrupted by a loud hyena laugh walking by. The six boys in the limo looked out and saw none other than the WooSan duo walking toward the car, the two boys stopped once they saw Hongjoong and Mingi in the car.

"Hyung? What are you guys doing in there?" San asked, Mingi grabbed his bag and glared at Yunho one last time before getting out followed by hongjoong, who shut the door to the limo which pulled into the driveway of the school not to far from where the four boys were left standing. "Uh...So why were you guys in there?"

"It's a long story-"

"Yunho and are to be married soon." Mingi watched as the four princes walked into the university followed by their band of fangirls and boys.

"Are you serious? Your mom actually agreed to it?" Wooyoung asked.

"It's all a part of the plan, before too long those crowns will belong to us. Now if you don't mind, i'd like to get this shitty day over with." Mingi string his bag up over his shoulder and heads onto campus grounds, walking ahead of the other three.

"Uh...Let's not talk about it." Hongjoong says quickly following after Mingi. The woosan duo looked at each other, shrugged, locked hands, and walked onto the campus grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short, but i knew i had to update. im not a good writer so writing like this, where people can read it is diffrent for me. normally im the only person that reads my writtings. If you really want some good stories to read I 10000000000% recommend any story by OhDaddyKun I love every single one of those stories, and Those stories will for sure keep you on the edge of your seat with every chapter. She finds the perfect mix of humor, action, and sometimes making you just want to pull your hair out. but OhDaddyKun is by far my favorite writer of all time.