Chapter 10

The Day of the Party.

To say the boys were excited was an understatement. Throughout the week, San and Wooyoung would run by the Lake house and drop off some alcohol, or snacks. Yeosand and Seonghwa were all packed and ready, their bags were in the car just waiting to be torn into. Jongho and Hongjoong, being basically the best men for the two soon to be kings, planned a weekend of partying and games. Yunho and Mingi were just irritable and ready for this week to be over with. The two boys sat in their Psychology class and eagerly waited for the bell to ring. Yunho was resting his head on his hand and sleeping peacefully as MIngi watched him in awe.

'How can someone look so beautiful even when they sleep?' He was so caught up in his thoughts he almost didn't feel his phone Vibrate, but of course he did. He carefully watched for the teacher then looked at the text message he received from his mother. Earlier in the morning he texted her saying he wanted to talk.

"What is it my dear? Is the plan going smoothly?" She asked.

'Actually no...I...I don't want to go through with the plan anymore.' He replied, hoping for his mother to freak out and call him immediately. Which to his surprise she didn't.

'What do you mean?' He asked.

'Well...I think... I actually want to get to know him better...'

'Mingi...Have you fallen for him?' He stares down at his message reading that message over and over again in his mind. He looked up at the sleeping Yunho beside him. Looking at his side profile and his beautiful features.

Mingi hadn't thought about it before. But it seems like ever since the night of his nightmare, things between the two have gotten so much better. They have grown closer. It wouldn't be a surprise if he actually did fall for the prince, I mean how could you not? With his puppy-like features, his amazing smile, his gorgeous personality, and his laugh, oh god his laugh. It may be annoying to others but not to mingi, mingi loved every single thing about this boy, and he was proud of it! He would have woken the boy up and confessed to him right then and there if his mother hasn't texted him again.

'We can talk about this later, just have fun this weekend okay? I love you.' She said with a smiley face.

'I love you too, mom' he put his phone away and continued with his classes. Although the messages seemed like she wasn't mad, In reality she had a new plan in mind.

She set her phone onto her desk and finished the whiskey that was in her glass.

"Everything alright my dear?" A low voice asked from the door frame. She looked up at him and sighed.

"It seems my son has fallen for the prince, and he doesn't want to go through with the plan anymore." The figure walks over to her and sits on her desk, setting his glass down next to hers.

"I hope you don't plan to back down now too.I know how much you love your son." He replies Placing a finger under her chin and lifting her head to look at him. She smirked.

"Don't worry my love. I have a new plan in mind. One that gets us to the throne, and lets you put an end to that prince, once and for all."

"What a good girl." The voice replied and brought her into a deep kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, History is the worst!" Wooyoung whined as he sat down at the table with a tray of food. The eight boys found the perfect table in the corner of the cafeteria by the large windows. They all sat and ate. Mingi was picking at his food not really hungry, mainly just thinking about what his mother said earlier. Yunho noticed adn nudged him.

"You alright?" Yunho asked with his beautiful puppy dog eyes. Mingi couldn't resist, Mingi felt his cheeks heat up. He wanted to tell yunho how he felt but he knew he couldn't do it with the others sitting just inches away. So he did the only rational thing. He grabbed Yunho's wrist and dragged him off. "Mingi where are we going?" MIngi stayed quiet, the only place that was available was an old classroom on the other side of campus. Mingi didn't care, he knew he finally had to tell him, it's been circling his head long enough.

Once they arrived at the dark classroom, mingi dragged Yunho inside and pushed him up against the door, and did the only thing that came to his mind. He kissed Yunho, Right on the lips!! Finally!!! He did it.

And to his surprise yunho kissed him back. Soon both boys pulled away from each other for air, both boys had rosy cheeks.

"Finally" Yunho spoke after what seemed like ages. Mingi looked at him in surprise, and soon the tables were turned. Yunho spun them around so Mingis back was against the door. Yunhos trapped him there and smirked.

"What do you mean finally? You mean you knew?" MIngi asked.

"At first no, but after the night or your nightmare, I gained the same feelings." Yunho smiled and leaned in Kissing Mingis neck, The younger moaned quietly at the feeling and moved his head to the side for Yunho to have better access.

"At this point it was just a race to see who would confess first, and it looks like you lost." Yunho smirked and pulled away from the others neck. Placing his forehead on the others.

The two boys stood there in silence, just listening to each other's breaths, each other's heart beats. Yunho put his hands on Mingis waist and smiled as Mingi blushed. Yunho went back to kissing Mingis neck, he slithered his hands up his body to take off his jacket.

"Yunho~ we can't...not here..." Mingi was already feeling pure bliss as the other was leaving dark hickeys all over his neck and jaw. Yunho kept hissing his neck, trying to lift his shirt up but mingi wasn't about to let Yunho take him then and there. Oh no, he was going to make the boy suffer, just until later that night at least. Mingi, spun away from yunho and smirked at the expression on the other's face. He walked over to the other, pulling him into a deep kiss, and he slowly slid his hand down to the others jeans, rubbing him gently through his jeans. The other let out a small moan. Mingi then stopped and opened the door.

"Have fun trying to deal with that..the rest of the day."

"If you make me wait, you will just have a worse punishment tonight." Yunho warned.

Mingi smirked and gave a seductive, teasing look. "I look forward to it..." Mingi winked and walked out of the room, Yunho watched as the boy he had fallen for, walked away from him. Yunho smiled and chased after the boy, making him giggle and run away. The two boys ran back to the cafeteria to hopefully get a little bit of food in their stomachs before they had to suffer through the rest of the day.