Chapter-1

3rd person pov

The terrifying sound of knives clashing and pained screams could clog anyone's mind with terror. In the dark alley, no dogs or cats could be seen. Dogs and cats didn't dare to walk around that side of the city. The dark alley itself sends a shiver down anyone's spine, not to say it's a restricted area.

The tattooed hand is clenching around the knife as he writes 'J.J.K' like a pro on the victim's neck who is now lying lifelessly. The tattooed hand owner breathes heavily as he is done with his artwork and admires the art he did on the victim's neck, he is impressed by his work and moves away from the dead body of the victim and watching himself covered in red blood smiling as if he won the lottery in life by killing the person in front of him.

 The tattooed hand owner breathes heavily as he is done with his artwork and admires the art he did on the victim's neck, he is impressed by his work and moves away from the dead body of the victim and watching himself covered in red blood smiling...

(the creepy haunted house)

The tattooed man went inside a house that looked no less than a haunted one. He entered inside, looking for something to clean himself. The area yet the house in which he walked in, was shady and creepy. No one dared to come to this place at night because, people have the fear that tigers roam around that place, and would get killed. But to be exact, people don't know that murders take place in such a creepy area. Only the criminal who killed the specific person and the officers who investigated the crime scene knew about the brutal happenings.

Well, the killer is aware of his surroundings and he knows that he can get caught. But, who cares? Because he doesn't at all. He knows how to do his work without getting caught as he has been doing this for a long time now.
He's a professional in his criminal work.

As soon as he entered the creepy house, he stripped his clothes and threw them in one of the baskets which were dusty and had spider webs on them. He further thought to throw them in the garbage bin when he left. Further, he took his knife out from his pocket and kept it gently as if it were the most precious thing on earth. He taps open the water of the shower and the dried blood drops down his muscular body along with the cold water. His eyes closed, one hand rested on the side of the tiles of the shower, head hanging low as the water flowed over his body wetting his messy hair and the dim light reflecting on the man in the shower making his skin look shiny and bright. After he is done showering and wearing his other set of clothes which was kept in the hidden basket, he moves toward the knife which is placed on a table, he picks up the knife which is covered with blood to cleanse it gently. After being done with the knife cleansing he looked around the room to detect anything he was leaving behind, as he is a killer he doesn't keep any evidence behind no matter how much people fear this haunted house. He took the basket which contained blood-covered clothes to throw them in near the garbage area and left the haunted house using the back door. He walked through some sort of path until he reached the public parking space and got onto his bike towards his first stop, it's night so nobody noticed what he was carrying. After being done with his first work, he double-checked to see if the knife was with him or not and he found the knife with him he moved toward the way of his not-so-illegal life. Dang, his doe eyes can fool anyone and anybody easily, his face card is as innocent as his eyes but intimidating at the same time. His aura screams murderous strong and soft aesthetic. His looks give a bad-boy vibe and yes he is a bad boy undoubtedly. His smile looks innocent but he doesn't smile usually, he lost his smile years ago.

He groaned as he needed a smoke to make his mind calm, he stopped his bike near the city's tiny store, got off the bike, and walked toward the store. He got the cigarette from one of the packets and paid for it. He was quiet the whole time, he didn't utter a word while buying cigarettes either. He turned around to the other side and took out the lighter to burn the cigarette to activate the tobacco but he got irritated when an unknown stupid human decided to put a cigarette on the doe's eye lighter. He doesn't even bother to check who the person beside him is.

(A/N: I don't know much about cigarettes apologizes)

The stranger hummed as he smoked out the toxic blow and said "Thank you" but the tattooed guy rolled his eyes and still didn't look at the male who looked like a Greek god.

The tattooed guy moved his gaze to that stranger and he thought "Mr. Stranger is handsome" but he wasn't going to take it easily so he said, "You dare to place your cigarette without permission bold move but it can get you killed".The tattooed guy is a hot-headed man.

This statement caught the stranger's attention he frowned and said "This is nothing that would get me killed I don't know why you're acting up".

The stranger's breath hitched seeing the murderous look of the tattooed guy but the doe's eyes got his whole attention.

The black haired said "Whether I act up or not, you shouldn't be doing this because I'm a stranger. I am going to have mercy on you and spare you but not everyone would, lawyer Kim."as the doe eyes landed on lawyer Kim batch on the coat of the stranger.

The big doe eye owner took Taehyung's name taking him off guard but then he noticed the batch near the coat lapel, he cursed himself, as he forgot to take off the batch.

The tattooed guy doesn't want to admit it but the Attorney's voice makes him shiver, as he's a criminal can't be punky funky in front of a lawyer now, can he?

The criminal found the attorney funny and scary at the same time.

On the other side, Mr. Kim was super interested in the beautiful eyes owner he wanted to know the name of Mr. Hot-headed so, he mustered up his courage to ask Mr not-to-mess-with. Mr Kim said, "What's your name ?" The man was risking his ego and everything, though he is a lawyer he doesn't poke his nose unless it's something work-related but now he wants to know about the tattooed man.
The black-haired man replied "Yours " smirked and left the dumbfounded attorney behind. Well, the boy is having fun with the handsome attorney.

The hot-headed boy is the most interested in knowing Kim Taehyung, he hates to admit it but the attorney is super cute for his health. As the lawyer man asked for his name, he couldn't just say his name, no matter how funny and cute the attorney was now, could he? He is not that dumb to say his name to a freaking lawyer even though people don't know about him but he can't risk it. At least not now.

The black-haired man yelled, "Attorney Kim, thanks to you for entertaining me, I hope we stumble again on each other but for now bye, drive home safely" as he started the bike and went towards his home.

.................................................................................
HI GUYS!!!!!
I finally finished writing the first chapter of this story
Damn, I used the whole day to write this much only.
I hope you guys like the Chap and if you see any mistakes please let me know.
1.2k words not a bad start!!!!
Lemme know if you all liked the first chapter okay!!

Gentle reminder: YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT IN LIFE WITH STUDIES AND WORKS. I'M SUPER PROUD OF YOU. GO EASY ON YOURSELF OKAY. IF YOU FEEL DOWN THEN WE CAN TALK OKAY FEEL FREE TO TALK WITH ME!!!!! TAKE CARE AND EAT WELL!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!💜

And guys be ready for November 3rd with a tissue box, snacks, laptop, and phone!!!
We gonna cry and laugh!!!!
BE READY TO STREAM GOLDEN!!!!
Bye!! Take care!! 💜
I LOVE YOU!!!