Chapter-18

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

As the attorney and the pretty boy sat on the couch, strumming a guitar and playing with Milly, the cat, the attorney expressed "It's crazy how well we clicked together". The pretty boy, who was completely taken aback by the comment, looked at him with a smile on his face.

"Well, I agree!" The pretty boy agreed with the attorney and reached for the guitar, which was placed on the sofa side. He walked towards the attorney and asked him to teach him how to hold the guitar on his lap. The pretty boy was excited to learn and couldn't wait to start playing the guitar.

The attorney chuckled and said, "Listen, the neck of the guitar should be held at a 45-degree angle, not parallel with the floor, laying flat on your lap!" The pretty boy nodded and held the neck of the guitar at a nearly 44-degree angle, just as the attorney had instructed.

The pretty boy was now ready to start playing the guitar. He said to the attorney, "Now make me learn how to play!" He was excited to use the guitar and was pretty sure that he could do better music after his first try earlier before dinner time.

The attorney encouraged the pretty boy and said, "You're so good already!" The pretty boy giggled but also felt a bit nervous about playing in front of the attorney.

The attorney noticed this and said, "Well, I don't have some notes of it, but I played how I wanted with no natural learning first. I'll suggest playing however you want!"

The pretty boy felt relieved and said, "Okay!" As his fingertips touched the first string of the guitar, he swiped his fingers on it, causing a sound. The pretty boy was amazed at the sound that was produced and couldn't wait to play more.

"You're doing well jungkookie!" The attorney motivated the pretty boy who felt the second string and he swiped his finger as again caused a sound.

"I don't know but this feels unreal!" The pretty boy giggled as he touched the third string and swiped which caused the sound, then again he touched the fourth string and swiped which caused a beautiful sound.

"Now swipe all strings together!" The attorney said as the pretty boy swiped the strings and caused sound which was so pretty.

"What are these few dots middle of the guitar?" The pretty boy asked as the attorney chuckled at the curious pretty boy.

"These dots are called fret markers, and they are there for a very good reason. Fret markers are a form of inlay, and they serve as a visual guide so that the guitar player can quickly locate where they tell you which note you're playing" the attorney explained to the curious pretty boy who listened to it carefully.

"Put finger on fret markers and swiped strings!" The attorney guided as the pretty boy put his finger between the strings and swiped the strings which caused an amazing sound.