Chapter-14

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

As Mr. Kim, the attorney, walked down the dusty and broken road. Suddenly, he stumbled on a sharp-edged stone, causing him to lose his balance and almost fall. The pretty boy, who had been walking beside him, quickly scolded him, "Look out, Mr. Kim! You might fall down!" With a concerned look, he offered his hand to help him get up.

As Mr. Kim looked up at the pretty boy, he couldn't help but notice how charming he looked. With a sly grin on his face, he flirted with the pretty boy, "How can I look out when I have such beauty in front of me?" The pretty boy blushed and teased back, "Oh, really, Mr. Kim! Aren't you being flirty now?"

The attorney replied with a silly smile, "Am I jungkook?" teasing the pretty boy. "Let me take the lead, or else you'll end up stumbling and hurting yourself, taking me along with you."

"It's not my fault that these roads are dusty, crusty, and broken!" Mr. Kim whined, trying to make an excuse for his stumble.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" jungkook said and started walking forward with the wood with fire in hand and other hand holding on to the clumsy attorney's hand. The path ahead looked treacherous and full of danger, with skinny roads surrounded by eerie-looking trees that gave off a haunted forest vibe.

"This path looks horrible! Let's not go anymore!" The attorney whined, feeling scared and insecure about the journey ahead. "Mr Kim, I don't want you to get a scar! When I'm here with you, no one can hurt you, not even a devil!" Jungkook said, his voice determined and reassuring. The words he spoke did something to the attorney as he felt happy, secure, and loved, knowing that he had someone who cared for him.

As they walked through the dense forest, the pretty boy's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Let's walk through this way! I'm sure we will find something amazing!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with enthusiasm.

The attorney, however, was less than thrilled. "Ah Jungkook! In this forest-like place, we won't find something amazing, but surely we will stumble upon some bones of people who died years ago!" he grumbled, trudging along with the pretty boy.

"Are you afraid of bones now, Mr. Kim?" the pretty boy teased, a mischievous grin on his face.

"No! Not at all! I'm not afraid of bones or anything!" the attorney replied, trying to sound bold and confident, but deep down, he was scared. "What if ghosts come out of their den?" he asked, his voice quivering.

The pretty boy burst out laughing. "Oh my god! You're really scared, Mr. Kim!" he exclaimed, trying to suppress his giggles. "Awww, you're so cute!" he added, amused by the attorney's fear.

They continued to walk until they stumbled upon a creepy mansion. "I think we found an amazing house!" the pretty boy exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement.