Chapter-8

3rd person pov

"Okay Jungkook, I need to confess something. Few moment ago, I didn't actually kiss you for the moment of heat," Taehyung said.

Jungkook, being the mischievous character that he is, directed a question towards the lawyer, asking, "If what you say is true, then I am curious as to why you kissed me?" His tone was playful yet inquisitive, indicating that he was genuinely interested in the answer.

"Ummm..."

"Yup taehyung! take your time" jungkook smirked.

"I wanted to claim your lips, I wanted to taste those lips of yours, I just wanted your lips on mine, that was all I wanted." Taehying hesitantly replied.

"I know it's a sin to kiss a man, but I enjoyed it, no I can actually say that I loved it. I'm sorry jungkook if you got uncomfortable by my actions,"Taehyung bowed respectfully to jungkook.

Taehyung's voice trembled as he implored, "Please, Jungkook, promise me that you won't tell anyone about what happened between us. I understand if you're not comfortable with same-sex kisses, but I beg you, don't let anyone else know about us." His words were rushed and anxious, as if he feared that any moment someone might overhear their conversation.

The young man with striking features addressed Taehyung with a look of disbelief, "Taehyung, forgive my incredulity, but are you genuinely a licensed attorney?" he asked, his tone laced with uncertainty.

"Yes, I'm!!! Can't you see the batch written attorney Kim taehyung?" taehyung confusedly answered.

"You're so dumb to be an attorney tho! The first thing I would like to mention is that I did not feel uncomfortable by your kiss or action, secondly same sex may seem like a sin to other people but not to me, thirdly I am not homophobic person and fourthly, I loved the kiss and I will not tell anyone knowing how toxic this society is." Jungkook said confidently.

Taehyung took a moment to absorb the unpleasant comment that was hurled at him by the handsome boy. His heart sank a little, but he then found solace in the kind and encouraging remarks that the boy went on to make. As he listened to the boy's words, a sense of joy and contentment filled his heart, and he felt grateful for the unexpected positivity that had come his way.

"Hey! I got amajin brain, this is why I'm an attorney" taehyung scoffed.

"Yeah yeah! So amajin brain!" jungkook laughed.

"I hope, your amajin brain resigns or else it'll get you killed!" the pretty boy teased.

"Oh please! It's not that bad!" The attorney groaned as he picked up the files from the floor.

"Oh, believe me! It's more worse than just bad"the tattooed guy said as he flipped his imaginary hair.

Taehyung being dumbfounded got whipped by sassy jungkook.