Chapter-15

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

As the morning light crept through the narrow gaps between the curtains, it illuminated the room with a soft glow. Jungkook, who was snuggled up in Taehyung's embrace, squinted his eyes and buried his face deeper into Taehyung's chest, hoping to escape the intrusive light. However, his efforts were in vain as he soon opened his eyes and shot a disgruntled look at the curtains for allowing the sunlight to invade their peaceful haven.

Jungkook's intense gaze was fixated on the curtains, his eyes narrowing as he glared at them with a cute yet murderous expression. Taehyung, with his deep and soothing morning voice, couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of his boyfriend's adorable expression. He teased Jungkook gently, "Stop glaring at the curtains like that, baby, or they won't be able to handle your cuteness."

Jungkook was taken aback by Taehyung's playful comment and turned to face him, only to find that his attorney was awake and looking at him with a warm and loving gaze. "When did you wake up?" Jungkook asked, surprised by the sudden realization that Taehyung had been watching him.

"I woke up when you were busy glaring at the curtains," Taehyung replied, his voice laced with fondness.

Feeling a bit embarrassed, Jungkook tried to get up, muttering, "Oh, I'll go back to sleep. Go take a shower and get ready for work, Mr. Kim!"

However, Taehyung refused to let Jungkook go so easily. He tightened his hold around Jungkook and pulled him closer, his arms enveloping the younger boy in a warm and comforting embrace. "I'll get up later. Let's stay like this for a while. It feels nice," Taehyung said softly, peering down at Jungkook with an affectionate gaze.

Jungkook couldn't resist Taehyung's sweet request and closed his eyes, allowing himself to fall back into a peaceful slumber on Taehyung's chest. As Jungkook slept, Taehyung admired the beauty of the pretty boy, taking in the sight of his long lashes brushing against his baby face, his button nose, and his pouty lips. To Taehyung, Jungkook was simply breathtakingly beautiful, and he felt incredibly lucky to have him by his side.

The attorney looks upon a pretty boy who is sleeping soundly. The attorney admires the boy's ethereal beauty and exclaims, "Jungkookie, you're so pretty!" The boy continues to slumber, undisturbed by the attorney's words.

The attorney, feeling envious of the boy's peaceful slumber, decides to abandon his work and join him in his slumber. He closes his eyes and falls asleep with the pretty boy in his arms. The two of them sleep peacefully, wrapped in each other's embrace. Away from the chaos of the world, they find solace in each other's company.

Suddenly, the sound of a meowing cat interrupts their peaceful slumber. The cat is confused to find his papa and the attorney, still sleeping at noon. The cat tries to wake the attorney up by meowing, but to no avail. So she resorts to licking his face, hoping to rouse him from his deep sleep.