Chapter-6

3rd person pov

As the sun rises, the birds start chirping and the flowers bloom, bathing the world in its warm and beautiful light. Its rays bring new life and energy to all it touches, brightening up the day and reminding people of the beauty of nature.

The first rays of the sun slowly crept through the window, casting a warm glow on the face of Jungkook as he woke up. With a sense of eagerness and anticipation coursing through his veins, he couldn't wait to begin the new day. As he stretched his muscles and got out of bed, he felt a wave of excitement wash over him, knowing that he had a fresh start to accomplish all his goals and dreams.

Jungkook took a shower and completed his morning routine. As he bent down to pick up his furry feline companion, he marveled at how much she had grown since he first brought her home. Cradling her in his arms, he could feel her purring contentedly as he made his way over to her food bowl. With gentle care, he scooped out a serving of her favorite kibble and placed it before her, watching as she eagerly dug in.

Jungkook decided to make himself breakfast. He took out some eggs and bread from the fridge and started cooking them in a frying pan. The aroma filled the kitchen as the eggs sizzled and the bread toasted. He carefully flipped the eggs and let them cook for a few more minutes until they were just right. After turning off the stove, he plated the eggs and bread and sprinkled some salt and pepper on them. Jungkook took a moment to appreciate his cooking skills before taking a bite of the delicious breakfast he had just made. He savored each bite, enjoying the peaceful moment before starting his day.

(A/N: 1920s- the invention of the fridge)

The warm sunlight slowly filtered in through the windows of his small cozy apartment, creating a soft glow around the room. He enjoyed every last bite of his breakfast, savoring the flavors of the freshly toasted bread and the grilled eggs. His mind wandered to the upcoming meeting with Taehyung, which he knew would be a crucial one. He needed to gather some essential information that could potentially change everything for him. Excitement and anticipation coursed through his veins as he prepared himself for the day ahead. He carefully selected a crisp white t-shirt, made of soft and breathable cotton, paired with a comfortable and stylish pair of black jeans. Over the t-shirt, he wore a sleek black jacket, which added an air of sophistication to his attire. Finally, he checked his reflection in the mirror, making sure every detail was perfect. He felt confident and ready to face any challenge that came his way.

Before leaving the house, he said goodbye to his cat. He hopped onto his trusty bicycle and made his way towards the location provided by Taehyung.

As he arrived at the designated location, he carefully parked his motorcycle and turned off the engine. He dismounted the bike and adjusted his jacket before making his way towards the entrance of the office building. He walked purposefully, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling street around him, his eyes scanning the storefronts and people passing by. As he approached the entrance, he straightened his posture and took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for whatever lay ahead.