Chapter-20

(I swear I gonna cry if y'all don't comment on this chapter!)

3rd person pov

In the midst of a silent room, a sudden voice broke the stillness, "Did you ask your wife that you will be breaking up with her Namjoon?" The words hung heavily in the air, and a tense silence followed as the room's occupants held their breath, waiting for the response.

Namjoon, the man addressed in the question, looked up to meet the man's eyes. His expression was tense, and he seemed to be struggling with his emotions. "I'm telling you, Namjoon," the man continued, his voice sharp and cutting. "You'll face the worst of me if you already don't take the matter into your own hands! I know we're not in a relationship, but I don't want to have anything to do with a married man! I don't want you to cheat on your wife as she's already doing it!"

With that final statement, the man turned on his heel and left the room, the door slamming shut behind him, leaving Namjoon alone with his thoughts. The weight of the words spoken hung heavily in the air, and Namjoon knew that he had some tough decisions to make in the days ahead.

🥀

The attorney was busy signing some legal documents when the attorney suddenly exclaimed, "Jungkook, let's go to that mansion we discovered a week ago!" The pretty boy, who had been engrossed in examining some files, looked up with interest and replied, "Yep, let's go! I found some information about the mansion. The owner and his family died in an accident in the United States."

The attorney looked pensive for a moment and then remarked, "That's so sad! The mansion looks beautiful and calming, yet it also looks like a haunted place." The pretty boy couldn't help but laugh at the attorney's expression, which made the attorney join in too.

The pretty boy then showed the attorney a bag he had brought, saying, "I brought some clothes just in case we need them!" The attorney nodded approvingly and instructed the pretty boy, "Keep your bike on my side of the parking lot. We'll go to the mansion in my car."

The pretty replied, "Sure thing!" as they closed the file and prepared to set off to explore the mansion.

As the two gentlemen walked out of the attorney's office, the pretty boy's eyes were immediately drawn to the car parked outside. "Woah woah woah!" he exclaimed with a gasp. "Your car is simply exquisite, just like you!" The car that the pretty boy had the pleasure of seeing was a truly remarkable piece of work. The first thing that caught the pretty boy's attention was its captivating color, a stunning blend of green and light brown hues that created a unique and striking appearance. The exterior of the car was nothing short of flawless, with every detail meticulously crafted to perfection. The curves of the car's body were sleek and aerodynamic, giving it a distinct and elegant look.