Chapter-4

3rd person pov

"Okay, Jungkook, I want to tell you something. I'm a silent extrovert, which means that I tend to talk only when I feel safe. Please don't think that I'm a weirdo who's trying to talk to you and stick with you. If any of my behavior makes you feel uncomfortable, please let me know"Taehyung spoke up as he felt the need to clarify it.

Taehyung wondered if Jungkook found him strange for befriending a stranger who only knew his name and nothing else. Despite being in London during the 1920s, when tattooed people were often stigmatized, Taehyung did not share the same sentiment. He felt safe around Jungkook, although he couldn't explain why. Taehyung also felt a need to protect Jungkook, although he couldn't understand why. He found the bunny-human to be amazing, cool, sassy, and dangerous.

"Hey Taehyung, chill. I'm an introverted person and I'm surprised that I feel comfortable around you" Jungkook reassured the attorney.

Jungkook didn't know why he felt the need to reassure the attorney, but he did. He found Taehyung to be generous, sincere, and also evil.

"Taehyung, you look too decent for this place. You could have hired some men for evidence!" jungkook exclaimed.

"A lot of men refuse to take on the risky job of stalking, Jungkook" taehyung replied.

"Taehyung, if you want, I can take on the stalking job." jungkook hurriedly replied. Jungkook's protective instincts kick in when he's around the handsome attorney, whom he admires greatly. He feels a strong sense of responsibility to keep this man out of harm's way. The bar and alleys, where he sometimes spends time jackson, can be dangerous places for Taehyung, who is known for his kind heart and naivety. Jungkook is acutely aware of the dangers lurking in the shadows and is always on high alert, ready to take action should anything happen. He's determined to do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of taehyung, even if it means putting himself in harm's way.

"I'm worried, Jungkook. It's a very dangerous job, and I don't want you to be in harm's way." taehyung was quick to deny the idea of jungkook stalking his client's suspects.

"It's not a big deal for me, Taehyung. I'm the only one they fear" the last part jungkook said in a quiet voice taehyung couldn't understand.

"Oh, I understand now! You have knowledge of self-defense, but it's risky. Are you sure you want to be a stalker, Jungkook?"Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"Trust me, Taehyung, my profession is worse than that of a stalker." jungkook replied quietly.

Jungkook acknowledges the malicious actions he has committed and is confident in his ability to repeat them whenever necessary, until he finds the inner peace he seeks. He feels no remorse for his actions, despite being aware that society may view them as unethical or immoral. Jungkook justifies his actions as a means to an end and will continue to act in such a way until his heart is at ease. However, he is now apprehensive that Taehyung may discover his actions and their relationship may suffer irreparable damage. Jungkook fears that Taehyung may hate him for his deeds and this possibility fills him with dread.

""Okay, Jungkook! Then you will be the person for this case," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung hastily added, "If you ever feel uncomfortable with stalking, please let me know, Jungkook."

""Absolutely, Taehyung! There's no need to worry," jungkook confidently reassured taehyung.

"Come to my office and I'll give you all the details. Here's my business card," Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, for what I've done," Taehyung awkwardly said.

"Don't worry, Taehyung," Jungkook confidently reassured taehyung as the attorney was still feeling guilty for his actions.

"Okay Jungkook, it's getting darker. Can I drop you off? I have my car" taehyung hesitantly said.

" "No, Taehyung. I already have my bike." Jungkook replied.

As they walked together, their fingers brushed against each other, sending a thrilling sensation coursing through their bodies. The gentle touch sparked a feeling of intimacy, causing them to slow down and relish the moment. They savored the electricity of the connection, feeling more alive and present in each other's company. The world around them faded away as they shared this intimate moment, their hearts beating with an indescribable emotion.

The two individuals strolled leisurely, taking in their surroundings, until they finally reached the parking lot. Taehyung's car was parked in a designated spot, gleaming under the bright light of the street.

Jungkook broke the peaceful silence and said, "Good night. Drive safe and take care. We'll meet later at your office, Taehyung."

" Taehyung replied, "Good night Jungkook, take care and have a safe ride. We'll meet tomorrow." However, he didn't want to go home.

Taehyung wanted to hug Jungkook, but his past actions prevented him.

Jungkook's heart yearned to run his fingers through the attorney's hair, but he was hesitant to act on his impulse, fearing it might make Taehyung uncomfortable. After a while, the tattooed man couldn't resist the urge any longer, and he succumbed to the idea of running his fingers through the attorney.

Taehyung was taken aback as the bunny boy's hand reached forward and gently caressed his hair. However, he did not protest and instead closed his eyes, savoring the sensation of the soft fingers running through his locks. The attorney felt a sense of comfort and security in the bunny boy's touch, which seemed to ease the tension he had been feeling. As the bunny boy's hand continued to stroke his hair, Taehyung's mind drifted away, lost in a moment of peaceful tranquility.

Jungkook slowly removed his hand from Taehyung's hair, signifying their time together had come to an end, at least for now. He bid his farewell and turned towards the other side of the street, where his bike was parked. As he walked, he kept a watchful eye on the attorney's car, making sure they had safely driven away before hopping on his bike and heading home.

...................................................................

Let's it for today

Tell me which part y'all liked the most OKAY.

I LOVE YOU GUYS
TAKE CARE AND EAT WELL OKAY!!!