Chapter-21

(A/N: LONG ASS CHAPTER WITH 9

(A/N: LONG ASS CHAPTER WITH 9.1K WORDS 😌💐 READ IN PEACE AND TAKE SOME FOOD UMMM NO FOOD NEEDED HAHAHAHAHAH
COMMENT SECTION SHOULD BE FILLED TODAY!!! I WANT 200COMMENTS 🙃🙃🙃
JUST KIDDING!)

3rd person pov

"Agh! Aish that bastard stabbed me!" The man with plump lips cursed while entering a bustling bar, trying his best to handle the situation. Despite his best efforts, he noticed that his stomach was bleeding profusely. Suddenly, a sweet voice interrupted his thoughts, breaking his concentration on his wound. Looking up, he saw a pair of big, doe-like eyes staring at his t-shirt. It was drenched in blood.

"May I help you with your wound?" the sweet voice asked. The man with plump lips hesitated momentarily, trying to gather his thoughts. He didn't want to inconvenience anyone, but he knew his wound needed attention.

"Um, I don't need any help. I'll handle it myself," the man replied. He smiled at the big doe bambi eyes, his voice filled with gratitude. However, when he saw the man struggling and groaning in obvious pain, he couldn't ignore the situation any longer.

"But you're struggling and it's bleeding a lot! Let me help!" the big doe bambi eyes offered, clearly concerned for the man's well-being. The man with plump lips hesitated again, realizing he couldn't manage the situation alone.

"Um okay!" he said, giving in to defeat. The big doe bambi eyes took an alcohol bottle from the bar's alcohol center. Motioning the man to follow, they made their way to a secluded sofa area. The area had an attached bathroom, providing the necessary privacy.

In the bathroom, the doe-eyed boy asked, "Can I lift your t-shirt up?" The man nodded, allowing the boy to help him with his wound. The doe-eyed boy carefully lifted the man's shirt, exposing his injury. The sight was alarming, with blood dripping down his stomach.

Gently, the doe-eyed boy poured a small amount of alcohol on the wound, disinfecting it. He then applied pressure to control the bleeding. The man with plump lips winced in pain, but he stayed composed, knowing that the boy was trying to help him.

The doe-eyed boy continued to apply pressure to the wound, using a towel to absorb the blood. The man with plump lips could feel the pain subsiding, and a sense of relief washed over him. "Thank you so much for your help!" He thanked the doe-eyed boy for his assistance, knowing that he had saved him from further harm.

Together, they exited the bathroom. The man with plump lips felt better but was still conscious of the soreness in his abdomen.

"Oh, sorry! I'm Eunwoo," said the man with plump lips. "Thanks for helping me, umm..." "Jungkook!" interrupted the doe-eyed boy.

Eunwoo was taken aback by Jungkook's beauty when he saw him. At first, he was more focused on the wound than the boy who had helped him, but now he was captivated by Jungkook's appearance, and his breath caught in his throat.