Chapter-11

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

Jungkook playfully teased Taehyung, "Mr. Kim! You can't have such control over me now can you? We're not committed in some bond too." However, the attorney's response was anything but playful as he squeezed Jungkook's waist harshly. Taehyung struggled to calm himself down, not entirely sure why he was being so possessive.

With a deep breath, Taehyung apologized to Jungkook, "I'm sorry Jungkook! I don't know why I'm being all worked up! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He released his hold on Jungkook's waist and retreated to his desk, unsure of what to do next. They were not in a committed relationship, so Taehyung's possessiveness didn't make sense to him.

"I don't know why I felt possessive, but I just can't see you with someone else. I'm sorry!" The attorney continued while doing paper works.

"It's okay Mr. Kim, it's no problem at all," Jungkook reassured him, trying to alleviate the tension that had suddenly arisen between them. The silence that followed was palpable, and both men felt the weight of their unspoken thoughts. Despite being mature adults, they were struggling to communicate openly and honestly with each other.

The attorney was wrestling with his own possessive tendencies, unsure of how to navigate his complex feelings, while the handsome young man opposite him was similarly confused about the nature of their relationship. The situation was undeniably awkward, and they both knew that it would take a lot of effort and patience to get to the root of their issues and move past them.

(A/N: they're so dumb)

The handsome young man finally broke the quietness of the room as he spoke up, "Would you like to join me in stalking Mr. Choi tomorrow?"

Taehyung, who was busy with paperwork, eagerly responded, "I'm more than ready to join you, Jungkook!"

"Great! I'll pick you up from your office tomorrow. Be sure to wear something casual, because I heard Mr. Choi will be visiting that bar," Jungkook explained with excitement evident in his voice.

The attorney looked up and met Jungkook's gaze, noticing the soft smile on his lips. "Okay, Jungkook," the attorney replied in a soft tone.

Taehyung complimented Jungkook by saying, "Jungkookie, you're so cute." The words rolled off Taehyung's tongue so effortlessly, and for Jungkook, it was music to his ears.

Although he only registered the sound of his nickname being spoken which is "jungkookie", he couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and admiration coming from Taehyung's words. It was a small moment, but one that left an impact on Jungkook.

As the attractive young man approached the attorney who was engrossed in work, he stood beside him and softly asked, "Can you say Jungkookie again?"

The attorney, Taehyung, was aware of the man's presence and responded in a nonchalant manner, "Sure, Jungkookie."