Chapter-17

3rd person pov

In the attorney's office, an unexpected encounter took place between a charming individual and the attorney himself. The attorney found himself pushed against the wall with his back pressed firmly as he came face to face with the pretty boy, who seemed determined to claim his lips. The attorney was both surprised and intrigued by this sudden move and exclaimed, "Calm down bunny!", to which the pretty boy responded, "Shut up, Mr. Kim!".

Without wasting any time, the pretty boy leaned in and kissed the attorney passionately. Their lips met, and the kiss was nothing short of electric. It was a display of longing and desire, as if they had been deprived of each other's presence for far too long. The attorney realized that he had been yearning for this moment as much as the pretty boy had.

As they kissed, the attorney took the opportunity to assert his dominance, smoothly pinning the pretty boy against the wall. The pretty boy welcomed this intimate encounter without hesitation, and their passion only intensified.

Their kiss was fervent and intense, their teeth occasionally grazing against each other's lips, and their suction forceful, as if they were famished and had not eaten in days. However, their hunger was not due to a lack of sustenance, but rather a week-long separation that had left them yearning for each other's touch.

Breaking the kiss, the pretty boy confessed, "I missed you!". His finger delicately caressed the attorney's cheek, and the attorney found himself captivated by the pretty boy's affectionate gesture. With a mischievous smile, the attorney teasingly responded, "Damn, but I can't say the same!".

Their connection was undeniable in that moment, as the attorney's gaze fixated on the pretty boy, much like a prey entranced by its predator. The intensity of their encounter left no doubt that their reunion was long overdue, and their passion would continue to ignite as they explored the depths of their desires.

The attorney leaned in close to the pretty boy's ear and spoke softly, "If the moon needs the sun to light up at night, if humans need air to breathe, if plants require sunlight for photosynthesis, if the earth needs carbon dioxide for humans, if fishes need water to stay alive, then I need you to brighten up my life for the time you spend with me. Is it enough to make you know that I just didn't missed you terribly but wanted you in my arms too?" The pretty boy was taken aback and surprised by the attorney's statement but listened intently.

"You always know how to leave me speechless," the pretty boy whispered back.

As the pretty boy walked over to the sofa to sit, he spoke in a sassy tone, "But I am pleased to be the light in your life, Mr. Kim," while pushing the attorney away. The attorney, who was clearly smitten with the pretty boy, said, "Sassy baby!." "You want me in your arms, right? So come cuddle with me!" The pretty boy, who sat like a queen, sassily replied to the attorney, "But before that, don't you think you have something to explain?"