Chapter 15: The Navy's Nefarious Plan

"...Hm. Silver, huh?" Ash mused once Jessie and James had told him everything. He and Pikachu looked down at Meowth curiously.

"Don't look at me. How was I supposed to know Giovanni's son was a security guard?" he rebutted.

"He's right, twerp. It's not like we know everybody in Team Rocket." Jessie added in Meowth's defense.

"...I mean, they do have a good point." Brock admitted.

"It's a huge organization, after all. They're bound to have secret members." Zoro stated firmly.

"Yeah, just look at how big the Navy is, for example." Nami piped in.

"Good point there." Usopp affirmed with Eevee nodding. Ash and Pikachu just sighed upon realizing they were right.

"Still, for Silver to want to face Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, and Sceptile all on one team, that guy is ballsy." he admitted, clearly interested.

"Yeah, I'd have to question his sanity there. I understand wanting to kick Giovanni out of Team Rocket, but yeesh, wanting to face those four to see if he can measure up to his dad...yikes." Meowth uttered, almost sounding nervous.

"Yeah. And this could help us potentially weed out Madame Boss into the open." Uta pointed out.

"True." Meowth responded.

"Well, I'd better let Swellow, Corphish, Sceptile, and Snorlax know to be ready at a moment's notice." Ash said.

"Three of them are always battle-ready. It's the big guy who needs to know to stay awake." Meowth replied with a chuckle. Jessie and James sniggered while Ash, the Pikachus, and Brock chuckled nervously.

"True." they both muttered. The curiosity got the better of Serena as she pulled out her Pokedex. She flipped through it until she found the Pokemon she was looking for.

"Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokemon. After eating its fill, Snorlax is too sleepy to move. Small children sometimes play on its belly." the Pokedex spoke.

Sweat fell down the back of Serena's head as she mumbled under her breath, "Oh boy..." Sanji, who was looking at the Pokedex entry, narrowed his eyebrow in interest.

"So Ash, how much does a Snorlax eat?" he asked.

"My Snorlax once ate a whole year's worth of Pokemon food...all at once." Ash answered mareepishly with Pikachu rubbing the back of his neck. Serena's eyes grew wide as saucers.

"A WHOLE YEAR'S WORTH OF POKEMON FOOD AT ONCE?!" she yelped.

"Yep." Brock concurred.

"...Oh Arceus, the amount of baking I'll have to do..." Serena groaned. Ash placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Relax, Rena. He'll appreciate the effort." he reassured Serena.

She huffed indignantly before shooting back, "That's not the issue here."

"Serena. He'll appreciate your efforts. After all, Professor Oak is a horrible cook." Ash admitted. The Pikachus made a nasty face at the mention of Professor Oak's cooking. Serena's eyebrows rose in surprise.

"That bad, huh?" she inquired.

"Yeah, that bad. Almost makes me sad Tracey isn't there. He's usually the one feeding the Pokemon at the ranch." Brock replied.

"True. Though, Mom's there. And she's an amazing cook. They'll be fine. But let's not tell Professor Oak that." Ash added with a nervous chuckle.

"Agreed. But anyway, let's make that call later. Pallet Town is probably sleeping right now since Lance called Jessie and James after midnight their time." Meowth stated.