Back to school

9997...9998...9999....10000.

I was doing push ups with my legs on the air and on my thumbs. After finishing I jumped up and looked into the mirror

Went from femboy to pretty boy. At least I am not sick anymore and I have studied manga and anime and have improved my martial arts to a new level.

I am now at least peak human condition.

I wiped the sweat away. If only I had more time then I could break my human limiters and then grow infinitely stronger.

But it seems tomorrow school started and while I was training my body I also trained my mind.

I went downstairs and started cooking some food. Then the house phone rang.

"Hello Kurosawa household" I answered.

[hello my grandson. How are you?] My grandmother replied on the other side.

"Doing good. Amazing even".

[Glad to hear I am still mad at my daughter and your sister for what they done to you and yuuki]

"It is in the past grandmother I am now focusing no the future and only looking back to better the future or not repeat the same mistake".

[How mature of you. Anyway I called to let you know yuuki is moving back in with you she is starting school at your school since the area is close to home and safe]

"Okay when is she coming".

[I am dropping her off at school to get her registered then I'll also pick her up and drop her off at your house when you are done with school]

"Okay then grandmother have a wonderful day and tell yuuki I said I love her".

I ended the call and finished dinner. After eating I prepare all my school supplies for tomorrow. I had to get a new uniform the old on didn't fit anymore.

I came out of a nice hot shower and moved to my room where I procceded to get changed. I looked down at my dick and saw once again question why his girlfriend left him or me. I mean I am not small actually the complete opposite I was hung. Anyway emough about my dick being massive I got dressed and went straight to bed.

-Next morning-

I got up before the sun was out. I then went for my morning run to the park where a exercised and trained for a hour and a half then jogged back were I proceed to shower, make breakfast and lunch. Eat breakfast and pack lunch.

Then I was out and heading to school.

While waking and nearing the school other students around me wouldn't shut up. .

"Holy shit is he a model or something"

"Man I do I get to look like that".

"Is he a transfer from overseas".

It went on but I just ignored them and headed straight for class. Once there I took my seat, got a manga from my bag and started reading.

I still heard their very loud whispering and gossiping. I just focused on my demon slayer manga. It was truly amazing how you can use simple breathing this way. Started using some of their techniques and it was amazing.

I heard the bell ring and saw the teacher enter. The class president then made us bow and greet the teacher. He started doing role calls but stop all of a sudden.

"Excuse me are you new to the class or in the wrong class wrong".

"That real funny Mr. Aiko its me Kurosawa" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Eeeehhhhhhhhhh" the whole class bursted out shocked that the sickly Kurosawa was now a super model.

"I see then I shall continue role call"

He went forward with role call, but I still felt lingering starrs on me.

Class came and went and soon it was lunch. Then a while after Mr Aiko left the door burst open and 3 delinquents came in.

"Where is that fucker Kurosawa"

Everyone then pointed at me. The delinquents looked suprised at frist then shook it off.

"Just cause you've got new look doesn't me you ain't getting beaten. Now give the money or I'll tell everyone about mommy dearest.

I remember now they were also in some of the videos. I got up and approached them. Standing in front of them a was a few inches taller now then them.

"Go ahead. My mother died along with my father in a car crash. The whore you are talking about has nothing to do with me"

This suprised them and some of the people nearby who heard.

The delinquents looked hesitant at what to do now since there go-to didn't work.

One then threw a punch which I caught and then pulled him in and proceeded to knee him in the faces. As he fell back blood gushed from his nose and mouth.

The others were to stun to move so I walked up to them and said.

"Never freeze in a fight".

I send a kick to the second one's head lunching him across the classroom and knocking him out.

It seems that was enough to wake the third one up as he wanted to run away. Only for me to appeared before him grabbing his face and slamming him into the floor and cracking the floor.

I wiped my hands off on his clothes and then took all their money. "For taking up my time. As they say time is money".

After taking out the trashs I continue back to read demon slayer. While my entire class went crazy and took out their smartphones and started to take pictures and spreading it throughout the school

After that classes went on smooth nothing eventful happened.

After school I was walking out the gate when I heard someone yelled.

"Wait"

I didn't stop and continued to walk as I knew it was my old junior who was in the same karate club as me. She was also NTRed and then betrayed me.

She tried to grab my shoulder.

"Senpai-"

I slapped her hand away.

"Sorry I don't know you and don't touch me with your slut hands. Now don't bother me again".

I walked away without looking back

Arriving near my house I saw a girl that looked like me but with blue eyes.

She turned to me and ran up to me.

"Oni-chan" she said as she jumped and hugged me.

Wait isn't she supposed to be 14 or 15 or so right. Why does she look like that. Guess good looks run in the family. She had mom- that whore's eyes but they looked better on her.

"I missed you did you miss me"

I laughed and pat her head.

"Yeah alot".