Meeting your future wife

"Kota wake up were here"

Opening my eyes I see us driving up to...is that a freaking castle.

My mouth hangs open only for my aunt to close it.

We got out of the car and started walking inside. As we were walking I noticed multiple heavily armed men and women.

As we moved deeper the man started getting less and less.

We arrived in some kind of throne room with just female guards around but they were dressed differently from those outside.

I they saw the door to the right Open. Form which came a very attractive looking I presumed a Russian women.

 Form which came a very attractive looking I presumed a Russian women

That's my supposedly future mother in law.

I was shocked. No stunned beyond believe.

She walked up to me and started to observe and analyze me.

"Hmm. He truly looks like you but as a male" she said but the was a bit of a Russian accent in between.

"Nice to meet you I am -"

"Kota Kurosawa. Yes I know I ran a full background check and have monitor all your actions up till now"

The fuck I feel violated. She checked me out and has been watching me.

"I must say after your mother's disappointment and disappearance I was impressed to she insead of wollowing in your own pity and sadness, you instead better yourself"

When she mentioned my mother my aunt had a look of distain on her face like she hated my mother. When who can blame her I am probably also on the hate her list. Pretty high ranked to.

"But what got me so fasinated about you was your capibility to survive and fight. I saw how you fought 26 armed men and took them out so easily and yet you still looked like you were holding back"

Shit this women has me figured out she is dangerous. Future note becareful around her.

"So has your aunt told you why you have been brought here?"

"Yes she has. Something about marriage"

"Yes I wish for you to marry my second daughter. If you are wondering why it will take a bit of a explaination"

"Well I am all ears"

"You see my father was the ruler of the Russian underworld. A true crime lord. So I wish to follow his foot steps so I came to this country and started to build my empire. It was a long and hard journey but with your aunt's help it went much smoother. But now that I am near the top I fear for my children. So I decided to have them at least each have someone trained to protect them. And I was also afraid someone might try to marry them for power. I picked each of their partners myself. It left only my second daughter"