Plans for revenge

I was busy making breakfast for everyone. Yuri was going to join our school today.

Today also happens to be the day he and all his goons are coming back.

Iruma had 3 right hand man.

Choi Pikacha. The slimmest bastard in his group. This fuckers entire family fllives for blackmail. It is his weapon to use against those stronger then him. His father is also the head of the Pikacha group who as I said live for blackmail.

Then there is Taro Tetsuya. The muscle of the group and supposed second of the school. A great fighter and martial prodigy.

Lastly was Mei Ling. She is a massive bitch and basically rule every girl in this school. She lived to spread false rumours and gossip. One word from her and your school life will be difficult. Her mother runs the greatest brothle in the red light district. She is manipulative and sly.

I had to plan carefully how I will take them out. The old Kota in me wants me to do this the RIGHTEOUS way.

But me personally I wanna match up to the fuckers and kill them as slowly as possible.

I was going to do that when I was confronted by those fuckers I the hall.

"Oh my when my girls said you change in to a hotty I couldn't believe it. Maybe now I would give you a chance" Mei Ling said as she giggled.

"I heard you fought with some of my guys you think you are thought just cause you did a little trying and watched some martial arts videos. Get real before I slap you around like I did last time" Taro said as he cracked his knuckles trying to intermediate me.

"Anyway the reason we are here is cause your mommy told us you got a new place. And you got some big cash on ya. And the best part was that you have a hot sexy Russian wife guess you wanna hand her to iruma ad well. But I think I'll take your younger sister. She seems like a total bitch in heat just like your mom"

I can't take it. I wanna do it now. Kill. Murder. Slaughter. Destroy. Words that haven't even been invented.

"So take this as a friendly warning not to mess with us again"

They walked pass me but stop behind me.

"Leave our people alone or their will be unforeseen circumstances that will happen to those around you"

I went back to class and sat there rageful. Why should I hold back? Why do I fear them? Cause they threaten those around me or cause the old Kota inside me is afraid of what might happen"

"Hey dude you okay"

I turned to Kota only real friend that also got bullied he also returned today after he was forced to leave for a while.

"Yeah"

It was recess again and I was heading out when I saw that bastard Pikacha's man messing with a kota's friend's sister.

I saw him step into help his sister only to get beaten in front of her. They then wanted to strip her so I stepped in.

"Don't be afraid guys Boss is back and this fuckers can't do shit just watch"

He walked up to me and slap my face.

"See now why don't you fuck off before I tell the boss" I walked past him to pick up kota's friend and his sister.

"Maybe I will tell then boss will give me a chance with that hot sister of yours"

I stopped in my tracks then faster then they could see kicked their knee caps and made them bend the wrong why.

"Take that as a light warnig and tell your boss he can go fuck himself"

I head to the infirmary with them.

-few hours later-

It was the end of the school day when I got a call from an unknown number. 

I picked it up.

[I warned you not to mess with me now say last goodbye to dear old sister]

[Kota don't worry i-]

I clenched my fist drawing blood

[I think Mei's mother would love a new worker. Anyway see you]

That's it it was the last straw. I was done holding back. They want war. I'll show them what happens when you take a genocide route in my game.

-Choi pov-

Ha just got off the phone with that fucker. I sensed some guys to get his older sister when she was in the market.

Hahahahaha that what happens when you mess with me.

I sat on a chair that resembles a throne with all my strongest lackeys here to be my meat shields.

Then I heard screams outside the door.

The door burst open and I saw the fucker here.

"Come to beg me to spare her?"

He didn't answer that was when I looked at his eyes they looked lifeless. One onlf my man went to punch him then I felt something fly pass my head into the wall. I turned and saw the head of the goon he punched.

I turned back and what I saw wasn't some weak loser we bullied and insulted a few months ago but a monster. A absolutely terrible monster.

"Get that bastard" I yelled at all of them to attack him. I mean we are like 45 or more guys what can on man do.

I wish those were not my thoughts as said one man stood before me after leaving a massacre of blood and destroyed and disfigured bodies.

I couldn't speak. He walked up to me. I felt like I was gonna piss my pants.

"Do you know how many bones a human has in his body"

"What do you want? Money? Power? Women? I can get that all for you just spare me please"

"I tell you they have precisely 206 bones in their body"

I was frozen in fear.

"What happens when you break all these bones without killing the person. Simple something similar to being paralyzed and yet not. You can speak. You can move. You might be able to shit but your day's dicking girls down is over"

He approached me and I saw that this was no man no he was a demon. No a demon king a being who kill those that defaid him.

-3rd person pov-

The screams of Choi Pikacha ran throughout the entire school for hours but it did not end their.

The next day the entire Pikacha family household and all their business was burned down. All their deeds were brought to light as the police found evidence on their desks the next day.

The entire Pikacha family was murdered, along with all their goons and followers. All except Choi was left alive but he was crucified in from of his house naked with all his bones broken but he was alive. The said it was a miracle he was alive but that was no way for him to recover and he couldn't testefy against the person who did it.

The school sent one of his friends who visited him on the school behalf. But who they sent was what made him lose the last of his sanity. Cause the school sent Kota Kurosawa to visit him.

After that day the boy know as Choi Pikacha lost his sanity and took his own life by suffocating himself.

No one know how it happened only that he somehow turned himself when no one was around.

-MC pov-

One down 2 to go. Then you iruma.

I'll start with Mei since I need to reply her for trying to take my sister. Lucky Yuri was with her and disposed of the bodies afterwards when she was done killing them.

Now as you said you wanted a monster so I'll show you something worst then a monster.

A DEVIL.