It ends here and now

I chased Iruma down to the subway. He was probably trying to board a train and get away.

I came down the stairs and saw him there waiting frantically for the train. He turned and saw me and started to back up.

Every time I took a step forward he took one back.

"Kota. My friend how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while"

"Yeah I know. You were to busy fucking my mother to notice so yeah I have been peachy"

I stood a few meters away from him. He was sweating buckets.

"Now Kota we can talk about this"

"Yeah I nice fist to face conversation"

When I finished I basically flash step infront of him then punch some of his teeth out.

I watch as he drop to the ground.

"Fuck. Aarrhhh. You son of a-"

"Yeah I know she is a bitch"

I then felt something approach at high speed behind me and dodge 3 bullets fired at me.

I turned to see it was non other then my mother.

"Iruma. Darling are you okay"

He then started laughing.

"Yes babe I am. Not so tough with a gun to your face huh"

I started laughing like a maniac, cause I couldn't take it anymore.

"You guys are really something. Especially you mother, but unfortunately mother you forgot something"

"Drop it"

My aunt appeared behind my mother gun pointed behind my mother's head. She dropped her gun.

"You really going to shoot me sis"

"No" my aunt put her gun away then my mom smiled at her only to get a punch to the face. Knocking her out on the ground.

"I'd rather finish you myself instead let your son do it. Not that he would mind it but I just had to get you back for turning your back on family"

I smiled at my aunt then turn back to Iruma.

I looked at him and thought how would I end our journey together. How will I put a stop to everything that is him.

Kill him? Torture him? Leave him to be killed by someone else?

So many choices and only one person.

I wanted to try something. I walked towards him and the closer I got the more afraid he was. To the point that he pissed his pants.

I grab him by the hair and pulled him to the outside. When I got out I saw police officers everywhere.

I ignore them and continue to drag iruma by his hair. I then went into the nearest tallest building and drag him to the roof.

When ontop I saw the police at the bottom yelling with news channels arriving aswell.

"Guess what Iruma old friend? I will send you of with the greatest of audience"

"No. Please. No forgive me. I am sorry. I am so sorry"

Sorry ain't ganna help it.

I then broke his knees so he could kneel before me.

I saw news helicopters coming as well to broadcast what was happening.

I then left his head so the world could see what was about to happen.

I am one for revenge. And I make sure it last forever with them. But not today.

Today I will end the man that brought pain and suffering to former me's life. I will end the man that took almost everything from former me and want more. So I will not torture him.

I will end him with one of my hardest punches ever.

I took a deep breath.

I used both soft and hard fist. I enhanced myself with all my breathing techniques. I strengthened myself with all my other techniques like Armament haki, adamantine Kata from Niko style and more.

What I was about to do was punch him with the hardest punch I can muster in my current condition.

"You better clinch your teeth cause this might hurt a bit"

"Please mercy"

"Sorry all out of mercy"

When I brought my fist down everyone that day could not belief with their eyes what they were seeing.

Whether they were watching the news or if they were there at the scene. It was something that would go down in history as the world's hardest punch.

The moment my fist neared Iruma it looked like his life flashed be for his eyes.

"Ultimate fusion technique: Erasion fist"

I saw Iruma turn into red mist from the punch and when I struck the building it broke but it did not stop there it cause an earthquake.

I starred at Iruma's remains that was not much since most of him vaporized.

"Well that was satisfying. Seems it still needs some working before it can truly be a erasion fist" when I finished my sentence I was surrounded by police and swat. They order me to get on my knees and surrender.

"I bow to no man but I will save you guys some face and come willing"

I held my hands out so they could handcuff me. I was then led outside.

While walking I was bombarded with questions from different people from different news stations.

I was then placed into a police car and was driven down to the station.

When we got there my aunt and uncle? What was he doing here. They both were already waiting for me.

"Your in some deep shit now"

"I told you not to do anything crazy and over the top"

"What can I say I like to make a statement"

I was told due to my connection I was doing to spend a few weeks in jail. Not that it really mattered I mean prison wasn't what was worrying me it was my wife.

She told me to be home and instead I got arrested. Maybe a few weeks away would help her cool down. Might be a nice vacation.

I was then taken straight to jail. Weird right no court almost like someone is to lazy to write about it. Anyway I got to where they were gonna keep me for the few weeks got to say.

It looked better then the prisons in my era.

I was brought to my cell and the moment they felt the prisoners started surrounding my cell.

"We got some new ass boys"

They started cheering. I could only smile.

I looked at them with a weird and creepy smile and told them on thing.

"Bet"

That day besides the hardest punch, I was known as the prisoner who took out almost all the prisoners. They need emergency medical services.

"This is gonna be fun here"