And so they fall

{sorry for the late releases been busy as of late but I will still release more chapters}

-Mei Ling pov-

Shit. Shit. Shit. What am I going to do. First Choi died and I might be next.

I look on my phone and texting with my mother trying to get her to protect me from whatever killer is after us.

I arrived at the train station and stood waiting for the train. One moment the station was full then the next when the lights went off and back on I was standing alone.

I looked around a bit panicked. Then I felt a cloth ony mouth and nose. I tried to struggle free but whoever it was they were strong.

I felt my vision faded and I blacked out.

-???? Location-

I woke up to a dimly lit room. It was lit so I could just see a few feet infront of me. I tried to move or get up but I was tied to a metal chair. It was also bolted to the floor so trying to tip it was useless.

I looked around for anyway out of here then I saw a TV came on. It was high up on the wall in front of me.

A doll with spiral on it cheeks appeared.

"Do you want to play a game with me?"

I was confused what it meant until a window just below the TV appeared and on the other side of the window I saw my mother also tied up but in a very erotic way.

"You are giving two options. Option one you wish to free yourself and have your mother be attacked by multiple homeless men that have been injected with Viagra. Or option two you press the button near you and a video camera will then be turned on then your chair will bent you in a forward position where you will then be ravaged by a dog in heat. It well then be spread to everyone you know. So choose wisely"

"Fuck you. Aarrhhh" I try to break free only for me to hurt myself.

"I made it so that everytime you try to break out or take your time you and your mother will be injected by aphrodisiac. So do take your time. And to make it even more fun if you take longer then a hour then both option will happen at the same time"

Fuck. Fuck. No please. Not this. The one person I love in this disgusting world. My mother is being use against me.

"Fuck you. You ugly doll freak. I will fucking kill you you hear me. When I get out of here you will never life a normal life"

"10 minutes have passed please make your choice"

I felt something be injected to me. It made my body hot and my head fuzzy.

"Mom. Mom. Can. You hear me. I am going to get us out of this"

"Don't worry about me. Save yourself then come back for me"

No. I can't do that. I can't leave her to that fate.

"Okay I chose option number...."

"It's okay. I'll be okay"

"Number 2"

"What no. No. She means 1. She means 1. Please don't. I'll do anything. Please"

I watch my strong and prideful mother breakdown and cry.

I could only smile with tears in my eyes. I then felt the chair turn me with my head forward, arms down and ass up.

I then heard a growl. It made me shiver for what is to come. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want an animal to fuck me.

I started crying I could hear my mother begging and screaming to pick her.

"Hmm very well I shall do it for you then"