And a bitch returns

I was once again a victim to yuuki's thighs. This became a routine for her to attack me with her feet when we watch a movie or sit at the table and attack me with her hands or thighs as we sleep.

We were on our way to school as yuuki was on her smartphone when she started laughing and showed me the school board. There was a ranking system about the strongest in school and I was in the top 15. I also laughed I mean I should be ranked first but I have barely faced a worthy opponent.

We arrived at the gates and there was this weird but hot looking biker girl.

She spotted us and approached me she then threw a fist and I countered following up with a flip and she landed back on her feet. The two of us create distance and both stack a stance.

"Not bad when they told me there was a hot high schooler that was pretty strong I just had to test you"

"So your evaluation of me"

"10/10 amazing. You sure you're not ranked 2nd or something. Cause only the first rank has been able to stop my punch"

"Well I am just built differently"

She started to laugh and handed me something.

"Read it in private" she said before getting on her bike and speeding away.

"I don't like her she is too touchy with oni-san"

Your one to talk to you perv.

Classes flow by noting happening worth interest.

We got home and I went to my room to read the letter.

I opened it and it showed me a location of someplace a bit away from here.

"Yuuki I am going out for a bit want anything?"

"Oni-chan's meat"

"What"

"I said one piece of meat"

"Okay. Thought she said something else".

I locked the door behind me and started sprinting down the road then jumped against the wall and then used the wall as a footstep and jumped up to the roof of the building and jumped building to building".

I arrived in 3 minutes at the location and saw some sort of whore house. I walked to it and checked the place out. Stepping inside I saw someone that shocked me. There walking in a skimpy bikini was none other than my older sister.

I sighed and sat behind the seat she sat with our backs to each other

"What do you want?"

"I want to come back home, that is all"

"You lost that right when you walked out on family"

"I did have a choice"

"Oh and why was that and who was the biker chick"

"She is an old friend and it's because of..."

"Because of what, you better speak"

"I felt like a disappointment to you and yuuki and that I let you both down"

"You're wrong"

"You mean you for-"

"You let us down when you walked away and left everything to me and left yuuki to almost see her mother in that state"

"I am sorry okay"

"Apologizing ain't ganna cut it"

"What do you want from me huh"

"To be a fucking big sister and take your responsibility head on instead of running away from it"

"I did run away I was forced away"

"What do you mean"

"I... they...they took me to some rich fat pig to sleep with him and give him a child"

"Dafuk you mean"

"I was raped by a fat bastard just so he could have a child of his own. And when she was born the bastard took her and three me to his man to enjoy me. After they were done I was thrown to the streets and had to fend for myself"

"Boo woo I got thrown to the streets. You know what they saw from the streets she came and so sal she return"

"Fuck you"

"I'll pass don't want to catch something"

"You weak mother-"

"Say it oh say. I want you to say it. Cause news flash I ain't weak shit no more and I got money for days after during summer vacation I did coding gigs for big heads and got good money"

"I don't care about money I just want to come back home"

"And do what bother me and yuuki. If you haven't forgotten you drop out of college dumbass"

"Don't call me a dumbass"

"Find then dick for brain. Happy"

"You bitch"

"No and mom are the bitches"

"Aarrh" she yelled and turned around and jumped me.

I took it cause I knew if I hit her she would be done. So here a lay with her on top trying to choke me.

"You gonna have to apply more force"

"You some sort of masochist. You small dick loser"

"Fuck you I don't have I small dick. FYI I am packing"

"Oh really" she said and grabbed my dick she frozen and said "fuck me"

I puesed after what she said. Both of us we're quiet till I spoke up.

"Get off me"

"I didn't me it that why'

"Get off me before I yelk rape"

"This is a whore house dumbass if you yelled that everyone into that shit is ganna be watching and masterbating"

"Ew the fuck is up with people. Aspecialy the females of my family"

"Oh you trying to say something"

"Yes I am for God sake yuuki is literally trying to fuck me. Mom is a slut of the highest degreee and you left the family for dick"

"Fine of I really am sorry I ju-wait yuuki is trying to fuck you"

"Do back to what you were saying"

"No I want to know what this is about yuuki"

"If you drop the topic you can come back and you must never mention or bring it up again or you ass out"

"Yes thanks bro"

She hug and tried to kiss me, but I stopped her.

"Uh no dick breath"

So my bitch of a sister is back. Great she is probably ganna be trying to redeem herself.

Well we'll see were this goes.