Moms home and tournament

We were on our way back home. I was still alerted in case anything or anyone pops up.

Yuri was asleep with her head on my lap.

We arrived home and I woke her up.

We enter the castle and was met with my aunt and Yuri's mom kissing they stopped when they saw us.

"Back so soon"

"Well we were attacked at our hotel"

"What are you guys okay"

"Yeah but it was just weird for them to come in guns blazing"

We continue to talk about the topic of being attacked and who it might be.

"Ah yes kota your house is done being renovated"

"Renovated?"

"Yes I made some small changes"

"Okay"

"Think of it as a gift for you newlyweds and it's a house just for you two"

We bid our goodbyes and then went to our new home.

Arriving in the driveway I was shocked.

'she said small changes but it looked like a freaking min mansion'

We arrived at the front door so I picked Yuri up in a beode carry then carried her in.

She laughed and kissed my cheek then neck. Well more like suck my neck.

Once in I close the door and locked it.

"Wanna break in all the rooms?"

I looked at my wife and saw a seductive smile. I knew what that meant.

-Next day-

We had sex and every room and in every position at some point we just got creative and invented our own positions.

I woke up early followed my normal routine. Finished cleaning all the rooms. Then went to prepare breakfast for my wife. I thought back to the attack.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

'Must be Yuuki or Satori or both' opening the door I was met with my mother. She looked really slutty and her skin was tanned and blood hair now.

"Hello my precious son"

I felt like I was having a panic attack. I don't know why but seeing her made me feel almost suffocated.

I clenched my chest and felt pain. She looked at me with that same smile.

I wanted to rip her apart but also something inside me. The last bit of love that the old kota held me back.

"I love what you have done to our house. I just came back for a bit to look at how you are doing"

"mother...i-.."

"I can't be long Iruma-kun and his friends are waiting for me"

When I heard her speak my greatest tormentor's name with love I felt disgusted

"Honey you okay and who is at the door"

I turned and saw Yuri come downstairs wearing dressed in a hoodie and panties.

"Oh my who is this. She looks so beautiful Iruma would love to rail her"

She walked past me and went to take Yuri's hand.

"Hey I am Kota's mother nice to meet you"

"Oh hey I am Kota's wife Yuri. Nice to meet you mother in law"

"Oh a Russian don't think Kota had tast Le one before"
"Ah excuse me what do you mean?"

"Oh yes I forgot you see all the women of this house belong to him"

"Uh who is this Iruma and what are you talking about"

"Oh you'll find out he'll take you like he took me and his sister, girlfriend and his junior. Don't worry he is much more of a man then my disappointing son"

It hurt. Once again old Kota's feelings were effecting me.

"Oh and son Iruma-kun wants some money to go out with his friends and since the house is like this more of his friends can come over"

It really suck that I am taking thos bitcjes words like this. I wanted to end her but fucking Kota is stopping me.

"I have had enough. You think you can come in here. Disrespect my husband. Say shit about him. Compare his donkey-horse god dick to some pencil penis loser and ask for money and to take the house then I am sure you are surely mistaken. Now leave before I throw you out"

"Hmp. Whatever you say" she said and started walking out the door.

"Mother....I...I just want to let you know i am doing good....I am married....and I miss you"

"So what"

That was the last straw. Inside my mind I grabbed old Kota by the throat and pulled him from me.

'Our mother is gone only that whore is left give up there is no coming back for her no matter how much we wait she'll only take advantage of our kind and goodwill so let it go'

I looked to my mother as she walked away out of my life again. I then felt a tear leave my face but it wasn't mine it was old Kota's tears seeing her leave again.

I felt a hug from behind a then was turned around by my wife. She looked me in the eyes then firmly said.

"Kota you are no one's bitch but mine. You hear me you who can cave a man's skull easy have nothing to fear. I love you now and forever. I would rather die then leave you"

I smiled then kissed her.

We went to have breakfast then I took her to grandmothers house where I introduce them to each other.

It was hard but she whispered something to my sisters and they instantly liked her.

They went off to have a girl talk while I sat down next to grandmother.

"She was here today"

My grandmother stop what she was doing and focused on me.

"What did she want?"

"Money. The house and to give my wife to that bastard"

My grandmother looked calm and hugged me but I knew she was raging deep inside.

"It's okay they can't take from you anymore. You have the strength and courage to protect what you hold dear so do whatever you want and enjoy your life. A moto of your grandfather"

"Do whatever I want...and enjoy my life"

I smiled. Hugging grandmother back.

We finished and me, Yuuki, Satori and Yuri want back home.

I knew that, that fucker along with his lackys will be back at school tomorrow and I am prepared to settle the score.

'I will end him if he touches my family again. Not just him but them all'. I said in my thoughts as we were driving. No one could see but in my eyes was a burning inferno raging and ready to reduce anything that stood in my way to ash.