Back home

It's been a great few weeks in prison. I mean when I left everyone seemed so happy for me.

I exited the gate and was met with my aunt. She came to pick me up.

"Hey aunt"

"Hope you save up some energy cause Yuri looked like she was ready for non stop sex"

"Yeah I mean I couldn't really do anything there sinece there were just dudes everywhere"

She nodded and we entered the car.

The drive was as always when it comes to my aunt. Quit. Nobody talked. It wasn't awkward or anything just a comfortable quiet.

"So what happened to mom"

"Left her to your grandmother"

"Yikes don't wanna be there in that position"

Not long after we arrived at the house and I saw Yuri waiting outside. She looked like she was ready to pounce me the moment she saw me.

"Hey aunt I think this is the wrong house cause I see a predator outside this house ready to jump someone"

"No this is your house. Now get out I got things to do"

"Like Yuri's mom"

"Yeah. Oh and she said you could join"

"As hot as that sounds I first have to deal with my sex depraved wife"

I got out of the car and when I was out my aunt booked it. And I felt a cold shiver down my back followed by warm breathing in my neck.

"Finally home I see"

I didn't even need to turn around to know who it was and what was about to happen.

"Honey I am home"

"Welcome home. Now I do believe you owe me something"

I walked up to her amd grab her waist pulling her close to me. I then kissed her.

"Those that satisfy your needs?"

"No but we are getting somewhere"

I picked her up and carried her inside closing the door behind us.

Once inside I placed her on the couch and pinned her down knowing she hated being bottom.

"Stop you know I want to be on top" she said with a pout.

I chuckled and got up from her and sat next to her as she decided to saddle me.

"So how was prison life? You didn't fuck someone in the ass did you?"

"It was okay and no I ain't into guys. Strictly girls"

"Good and I got a message from my mother asking when she will get to meet her grandchildren"

"Tell her soon"

"And why am I hearing this now?"

"Oh didn't I tell you I was planning on banging my wife till she can't walk anymore when I got back from jail"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Then you better get started cause my holes ain't gonna fill themselves"

{Lemon warning}( it's my first one so hope it goes well)

I smirked and we started to undress. I had to lift her up a bit to remove my pants.

Once her bra was off I took a handful of her massive breasts, not fully since they were so huge

"Some times I think you like my breast way to much"