I have a aunt?

I have been taken to the nearest police station. They couldn't fully put me away there was a camera inside the room at the karaoke.

So I am also a victim.

"We have called your grandmother to come here since she is listed as your guardian'

I waited a while until I heard heels clicking. I then saw the door open and there was my grandmother.

 I then saw the door open and there was my grandmother

"Grandmother"

"Holy hell that's his Grandmother".

"Oh kota my sweet grandson. Don't worry grandma is here".

She said as she placed my head between her breasts. While petting my head.

"There. There. I know you must have been freighten from what happened"

I was releasing blood lost to the pervs looking at my grandmother weird.

The police chief then entered and sat in front of us.

"You got your self in some deep shit kid. Parents want answers. So kid tell me your side or should I say the story of how this happened"

I sighed and begin tell everything from my mom disappearing to the bullies at the school to what happened at the house.

"Jesus kid you some sort of terminator or some shit. Well I can tell you, that you have at least 2 ye-sorry"

He answered his radio and then returned

"Your free to go"

"Just like that?"

"Just like that"

I and grandmother left the police station, climbed into her car and drove to her house since mine is now a crime scene.

We arrived and Satori and yuuki rushed me and tackled me into a hug. Cry in my chest.

"Come children it's warmer inside"

We moved inside grandmother's house our home now and we all sat down at the couch.

"I need to tell you all something"

"What is it grandmother?"

"Your mother and uncle was not my only children. Your mother had a twin sister if you would".

"What"we all asked shocked upon grandmother's revealing the truth about another child.

"So we have a aunt"

"Yes and she is the one that helped kota out"

"Then where has she been all these years?" Satori asked.

"She has been watching over this family from the shadows and seems the person she works for has taken a liking to you kota"

"Should I be worried"