Living on

I just finished making me and yuuki dinner.

"Wow oni-chan when did you get so good at cooking".

"From leaving alone" she looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"You should finish up and get to bed we got a early day tomorrow". She just nodded her her as she stuffed her face with the food.

"I'll take your bags up" I said picking up one of the bags.

She quickly rushed over and took one of the bags out of my hand blushing.

"Not this one all take it up"I nod my head and started carrying the other bags easily up to her room. I decided to keep it clean knowing she was coming back.

Once I was in my room waiting for her to finish I saw the bag from earlier near her bed. Now I am not usually a snooper but I just wanted to make sure my little sister want doing any drugs.

I checked to so if the coast was cleared and then opened the bag. What I was met with was a shit ton of incest porn.

'The fuck is wrong with my family. My mother and older sister are sluts and my little sister is lusting over me' I quickly closed the bag and placed it back and went to my room like I saw nothing.

I was laying on my bed debating if I should lock my door incase she tries to rape me in my sleep. My thought get interrupted when my sister knocked on the door.

"Oni-chan can I sleep here tonight?"

No horny person go away.

"Of course you can it would be like the old days when it was raining and you were afraid of the lightning"

I moved over so she could get in. We said goodnight to each other and went to bed.

Few hours later. I was waken up by heavy breathing beside me. I hoped she wasn't doing what I thinked she was.

My question was answered when I heard a moan and my name. I closed my eyes and tried to cancel out the noise.

Next morning I got up early and did my usual routine when I returned I woke up my sister. We had breakfast and then head out after packong our lunches.

"So you excited for your first day of high school?"

"Yeah but also I was a bit nervous and could barely sleep"

Don't lie you horn dog I heard you last night and know what kept you up.

We arrived at school and I could all ready she some of the guys looking at my sister like she is a slab of meat. I just sended bloodlust their way and they back off.

I dropped her off at class and head to mine. Class was as class be, boring but also enlightened.

Lunch came around and no bullies only my little sister wanting to eat lunch with me.

We ate at my table it was relaxing and quiet till a bunch of guys came walking by.

"I am telling you guys she had massive tits and looked just like that hot bitch we fucked. You think its her daughter or something"

"Maybe and if she is she might be as slutty ad her mom". They started laughing.

I was usually calm and emotionless but after coming here I had more emotions. It could be because I have family now. In my old live I had no one.

They walked past heading to her class room I was about to get up when yuuki grabbed my hand and just shook her head with her head lowered. The person that was hit the hardest both for dad's death and mom leaving was her.

She was the youngest and the closesest to them. It meant she was also the strongest for bearing it all with a smile and moving forward.

I had her hand and lefted her chin making her look at me. "While I am here know one will hurt or do anything to you"

She smiled again and nodded her head. When lunch was over I walked her back to class. Just to be safe.

Once she was seated and the teacher arrived I walked away but not to class.

I arrived where these delinquents usual hang out. And kicked the door down.

They all turned to me as I walked in.

"What the fuck do you want huh yo-' he didn't finish as I bitch slapped him to the other side of the room the other looked at him then at me then came charging at me.

"Good this makes things easier"

-Random bullied shuttle kid pov-

I finally came back after buying them snackes hoping they wouldn't hit me again. As I got closer to the room I saw the the missing at first I was confused but after entering I was shocked.

It was a complete massacre. They we're beaten black and blue. Bloodied as well. Some had broken bones. Some looked like they had trouble breathing I quickly took at my phone and started taking pictures and posting it on the school board afterward teacher came rushing asking me what happened but I couldn't answer.

-Yuuki pov-

Class finally ended it wasn't that hard don't know why others complain that it was hard and difficult.

I saw oni-chan and my mood increased by 1000%. I know it is wrong but I really love my oni-chan. He was always there for me even when I didn't need him.

As I was approaching them I saw multiple ambulances rush past me to the school. I ignored it and jogged to oni-chans side

-MC pov-

That'll teach then to look for my little sister. Usually I would kill them but this era is so against killing so I give them a light warning. Next time though I might not pull a punch and heads will be flying.

We arrived home and I started on dinner while my sister went straight to the bathroom.

"He oni-chan can I slaap with you again?"

No. No. No

"Yeah sure"

Urh and once again another night without sleep