Ntr destroyer

I am currently on my way to school with Akane. I discovered I was a god and regained all my past life memories. I have barely 1% of my full power so I was stronger than any mortal. And might be on equal footing with demi-gods.

Akane was next to me. I told her who I am and that I would be leaving once I am done. She said no demand to come with me.

We arrived and I looked for Makoto. My goddess asked me to get her at least 5 or more followers. They would be the girls I save.

She told me Makoto would be taken by her brother? That's messed up. And also my neighbour Ms.Kasumi would be taken by some dude who did her daughter and then convinced her daughter to do her husband also he could get her. It was pretty genuis of him to do that.

I sat down and greeted her. "Hey Makoto mind if I came over?". She looked suprise towards me. "Odd question to ask but sure and why?".

"Uhm I..I just wanted to hang out like old times. You know and watch those vide-" "shhhhhh don't talk about that" she said blushing and covering my mouth. So quick explanation. I went to makoto's house once and somehow we ended up watching AVs together.

She agreed to bring me and Akane over to hang. So the day went by and once over me, Akane and Makoto headed to her house. We sat in the living room while she got snacks for us.

Her brother come to greet us so I placed a magic ward on him to notify me if and when he would try to fuck Makoto.

We didn't over stay and headed home where I went to my neighbours house. Knocking on the door is was Ms.Kasumi who answered.

She invited me in and we just talked a bit before I went home. I also placed a ward on her to observe her emotion level an inform me when she gets sad or something.

I decided to also train Akane since I won't always be there to protect my girls so I rather they have there own way of defending themselves.

I also went to the shrine and repaired it. Now people can come here again and pray for her.

The day was over and so I crawled into bed with Akane. She decided against following the goddess since she would be following me to my world.

I got a message from my goddess informing me that in two weeks Makoto would be ntr and in two days Ms.Kasumi would be ntred.

Asumi Hisato, Yuzuki and Yumiko who are married women who will also be ntred.

Each a different day likely so I can save them before then. Next was Serizawa another girl from my school.

I was ganna be busy with all these women but I had to do this to get back. First I'll deal with Ms.Kasumi then Serizawa. After that I would deal with the married women then finally and lastly Makoto.

I told my goddess and Akane what I plan to do and in what order we could get all of them.

Next morning I asked Ms.Kasumi if I could eat over tonight which will give me time to tell her about what will happen or I could instead wait for the time so I could swooo in and be there at the right time.

Debating abit i choose the latter. And the wait begins.

Two days later I was informed by the ward that she was deeply heartbroken. I teleported and found the fat add guy for next door to them showing her a picture.

I approached her and hugged her from the back. She turned and hug me crying into my chest at the act that her husband as been sleeping with their daughter. I led her to my house I looked back to see the idiot getting red from anger so I simply gave him a heart attack that would activate once he was inside his house.

I made Ms.Kasumi listen in on her husband and daughter as she cried. I tried my best to support her through this not trying to take advantage.

I told her that she can gain help from a powerful goddess from a shrine near by. I was basically being a cult leader trying to pull others into following my goddess.

So I left the rest to my goddess after I took her to the shrine and she went in.

From that day she became a shrine maiden and has decided to follow my goddess.

When I asked my goddess what she did she simply said "I gave her pleasure like no other and the live she needed". So in easier terms she took advantage of Ms.Kasumi in her emotional state.

Just what type of goddess am I following. I returned to school saying that I had a bad stomach.

I met Serizawa and decided to do her's quickly by just offing the janitor all together.

I was trying to return back to my reality faster and I led Serizama to the shrine like a true cultists. Led to another new resident and shrine maiden.

Don't know what she does in there to them but so long as I can go home I don't care.

The problem now appeared. I don't know any of the named married women but I knew where each was. Yuzuki was currently working at a message Parlor.

And the other two were housewifes so I had to think how I would approach them.

This week was clear so I was busy strategizing and training Akane and the shrine maidens by my goddess's order.

I really had no plan besides to show up to save them before it happens but I would then have no reason as to why I a complete stranger save them so I had to come up with something....after I am done banging Akane in a shrine maiden outfit.