Thruth

I sat on the edge of the bed with Akane asleep behind me. If your wondering no we didn't do it I was currently trying to digest all the memories I had.

A specially my first.

Who would have known that I knew that bastard in my first life and that it was there that his hatred for me began.

So to tell the story I have to say firstly I was a god in my first life. I was the god of love and combat. Now you would think it was war or something else but no my power and authority was something that earned me the name of plot armor.

It was my god title. My power work in a way that helped those that needed a boost of power or to overcome crisis gain power like never before. It would almost seem they were cheating.

I was loved but also feared by the other gods for this power. They feared i migjt give a mortal the power to kill gods and how right they were.

It was none other that that bastard's wife. She was a goddess of lust and he basically simped over her.

Weirdest part was he was my friend and she used him to get to me. But when I turned her down she went after one of my followers who was also the women I loved deeply.

In a turn of events she was killed and he blamed me for it.

He started scheming behind my back and even though I thought I could trust him he betrayed me.

At the summit of gods he, along with multiple other gods used the excuse of his wife getting killed as a way to get me to be judge.

He told them I give mortals the power to kill them. He told them I was greedy to be above them all. I saw myself as the supior being.

He told them all my secrets I trust him with. Even that I had two children. A child of chaos and a child who was the incarnation of the greater evil.

I knew the gods would want to kill them if they were to know of the two of them so I did what any father would do. I said I would fight for my children. And that I did. My godhood was sealed and I was banished to earth where that bastard came for me. He placed me in a cycle of reincarnating over and over with each life I would live in misery and he would come to end my life.

My second life was a life in which I was born in poverty and was always on the edge of death but somehow I came out of it and became the king of magic. That even rivaled the gods. With it I almost killed him but failed. The third was even worst cause the fucker reincarnated me as a women to be raped by men but unfortunately for them I was to powerful for them. In that life I was known as the iron blooded monarch due to my abilities of wielding weapons and manipulation of blood.

I was still killed by him. And then my last life was that of the demon of the murin world. Master of all martial arts and weapons. A being that could strike down gods. Still I died due to old ages. Then now I was sent here and into the body of a person similar to me and lived his life.

I cliched my fist frustrated at those fuckers and swore to kill the gods that betrayed me.

I turned to Akane who was awake and was staring at me.

"You seem to be up late we got school tomorrow you know"

"I know but everytime I closed my eyes I see en think of what that bastard would have done to me"

"Want something to take your mind of it?"

"Anything"

I smile at that word and kissed her. She was caught of guard but started to kiss me back.

"You sure what about your little crush?"

"I just need you and tomorrow I'll leave the team and follow you"

I embrace her and then I got on top of her then started to makeout. She rolled us over to be onto and took the lead.

I knew this was wrong but I was just more horny in this body for some reason.

That night this body lost it virginity and I for the second time.

Morning came and I felt fresh and new. Like I was at the top. This was a tipical feeling guys get when they banged a girl and it was amazing.

I got up and made us something to eat. It was till a while till school so I didn't need to rush.

Once Akane was up the first thing she ask me what we are and I proceeded to tell her what and who I am. I mean why lie if the person might be with me.

She was unbotherted by it and only wish to join my harem.

We headed to school and saw nothing of coach being dead.

'Geuss My goddess handled it' I say my goddess due to the fact that I entered a contract with her.

School was uneventful and I went to the shrine to talk to her.

"So why did you want my help with? You probably knew who I was so why?"

"Simple I ask for two things. One is for you to help me regain my faith and followers and finally I want you to help the woman of this broken world"

"That's a tall order for even me"

"I know but if anyone can do it it would be you god of love and combat. God knows as plot armor. God aeshter"

"Huh. Haven't heard my old name in a while. Yeah why not cause if I can't do it who can and if I don't who will do it"

"Thank you aeshter"

"Yeah anyway I have to head out before that who is my first target?"

"Makoto your classmate"

"Dammit"