Chapter Five- Mission Impossible And Platform 9 & 3/4

This chapter is dedicated to wishingc she was the first ever writer on wattpad i became a fan of. Also i just happen to LOVE her character Madison in 'the bad girl is always fun' Madison is unbelievingly, there is no other way of saying it, AWESOME!!! Sometimes i wish i was like her. sigh.

-em 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

My brain was in a frenzy. “What now?” I asked myself. “Should I hide the body or take him to the hospital?” But the doctors they’d ask questions. What would I say? He ate my Milky Way?

The police would get involved! “Crap! Mom’s going to kill me!”

I couldn’t even hide the body. Where would I keep him? Underneath my bed with my chocolate stash? I don’t think so…

“Oh no!” I wanted to cry. If angels and demons could cry then I would.

Suddenly the sound of somebody laughing broke me from my misery. I looked up and gasped.

Oh. My. Gosh.

He wouldn’t… would he?

“Dad?” I mumbled weakly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

Before my astonished eyes, Ned swiftly got up tossing his stick. In a blink of an eye instead of Ned my Father stood there guffawing like as though the government had banned laughing starting tomorrow and today was his last chance. “Gotcha!” He roared.

“He didn’t,” I thought demonically

Once again my dad had used glamour and disguised himself as an innocent stranger to fool me. I glared at my father; he had dropped all his glamour revealing his true form.

My father who is also blessed with immortality and eternal youth appears to be twenty-five to human eyes but being an Arch demon (yes my father is a big shot in hell) he is older than time. My dad continued to laugh as he clutched his stomach. His midnight black hair, the color of sin, fell to his eyes as he rolled over hooting on the floor. My dad actually has red eyes but he always holds glamour to make them appear a dazzling emerald green. If you look into his eyes for a long time you would notice the hell fire burning in them. My father is exceedingly attractive to humans as well as angels too… it’s kind of part of his job description. He’s an incubus demon hence he has to attract female hormones in order to possess their souls.

I continued to glare at my dad who was still howling with laughter. “You should have seen you expression” he snickered breathlessly pointing a finger at me accusingly, “PRICELESS!” I scowled.

“Oh my gosh I killed an old guy! Oh my gosh I killed an old guy!” He snickered again mimicking my voice to perfection. He pretended to wipe tears from his eyes, when we both know demons and angels can’t cry except in some freak cases, which he clearly indicated this would be considered as. He finally stopped and gave a deep satisfied sigh. “Oh Monster how you crack me up. I never get the same reactions from anybody else.”