Author's Note

PLEASE READ OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE LOST.

Dear readers

It's been awhile.

Now what I wanted to tell you guys is that I'm dividing Halo Or Horns? Into different parts- Prologue to chapter seven was Book One and from chapter eight starts Book Two.

I'm dividing the book into parts because I want book one to be solely Arabella's point of view but in book two I want to introduce other characters point of views as well and it just appears very abrupt if after seven chapters you change the point of view that's why I'm making a book two where Arabella will be the main point of view but you will be able to slip into other character's point of views as well so that you can understand some things better. Also some chapters may be in third person like how chapter eight is.

Another thing I wanted to share with you guys is that till now halo or horns? Has been a fun immature story and it will continue being so only thing is it's time to introduce some serious stuff which is also known as 'the plot' people. In book two lots n lots of secrets and mystery people will appear which will hopefully keep you guessing till the end.

Also arabella's life history is not as simple as her parents make it appear believe me there is ALOT more to it.

So hold on tight cause we have a lot of bumps ahead of us people.

Also I love Arabella and wherever her life takes her she will always be her crazy awesome self.

Happy reading people.

<3 em aka VioletInk