Chapter Seven- Who's that Guy?

This chapter is dedicated to ella_enchated because i love plots where the main charaters dislike each other due to miscommunications and wrong presumptions and also down right confusion which ella_enchated has captured brilliantly in "Their Paid Girl" Can't wait to see what happens next... 

Dear readers

Well as promised here is chapter seven at the 20th vote. i'm aiming for 25 votes this time so i have a further deadline hehehehehehe but if you guys vote fast then i have no option then do i? *mischevious wink*

Anyway this chapter is kind of short and more of an introductory chapter to well... you'll see.

Please don't forget to:

<========= VOTE!

<========= FAN!

<========= COMMENT!

Cause i seriously feel loved when you do...

-Em aka violetink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

“What the hell is this?”

“My candy” I mumbled weakly.

“That’s it Brocardo I’m going to KILL YOU THIS INSTANT!” He whipped out his gun and pointed it at me. I closed my eyes fervently praying for a miracle while I waited for the impact.

But something that we both didn’t expect happened.

“Two guys and one gun? Not exactly a fair fight now is it?”

I snapped my eyes open.

And witnessed my miracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

The stranger walked out of the shadows with a lethal grace stalling under the streetlamp and our speculation. I gasped. There was no doubt in my mind that the person standing before us…

He was undoubtedly an angel.

I knew it simply because… his beauty was surreal. Humans did not possess a perfectly symmetrical face like he did. His chiseled features held the perfection a sculptor would weep for- an aristocratic nose, angular cheekbones and an impossibly sharp jaw.

Under the street lamp his golden bronze tanned skin held a mysterious glow. A slight breeze caused his hair to ruffle bringing it to my attention. His hair was of the strangest shade- an alluring gold one second then a soft enchanting brown. But his possibly most mesmerizing feature, and let me tell you there was a lot of competition, were his eyes.

They stood out from his deeply tanned face under a thick canopy of lashes, liquid silver orbs that assessed us keenly.

I scrutinized his face deeply as though I was seeking something and then it suddenly struck me what I searched for.