Chapter Six Part 2 First Impressions And Lasting Depression

This chapter is dedicated to PaigeDaniels because i fell in love with her book Sugar, Spice and a pinch of fantasy. One of the most refreshing plots i've encountered on wattpad! Loved it and what's more there's a sequel!!

Dear readers

Really tired. Wrote this chapter also after midnight and it's 3:12 am right now so i'm dead. Sorry for the late upload... all i can say is enjoy this chapter it's REALLY long maybe not one of my best but it introduces one of the main characters so ummm yeah enough said.

Well we crossed 15 votes yesterday so now i'm aiming for 20 the more the votes the longer time period i get till i upload. any way don't forget to:

<======VOTE

<====== COMMENT

<====== FAN

To all my new fans and old- love you all you amazing AMAZING people! muah!

XD em aka violetink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

“He passed out seven years ago.”

I deflated like a balloon.

Of course Aramenkenstein Curry Jr. happened to be on the student list SEVEN YEARS AGO!

Irony had a sad, sad, twisted, wicked sense of humor.

I was the unluckiest girl in the world.

“So kid you’re in much deeper waters than I thought. Being an imposter is a fraudulent offense punishable by law. Will you come with me this way please?”

This just kept getting better and better.

So I did the only sane thing I could think of at the moment.

I bolted.

“Hey you kid! Stop! I said stop!” The security man shrieked after me but I continued to run further and further as though the police were chasing me.

Which was naturally, being my life, true.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six Part 2

“Bad day?” asked a shrill voice.

I lifted my head up from where it nestled in the crook of my arms that rested on the table.

“The worst.” I replied scrutinizing the young blonde waitress who stood before me with a notepad and an empathetic smile. The badge on her hot pink polyester uniform indentified her as “Marylyn Monroe Freesia’s Diner”

“Is your name really Marylyn Monroe?” I asked conversationally though I didn’t care, I was too depressed to feign real interest.