*Book Two* Chapter Eight- The Girl Of Myths

This chapter is dedicated to watt pad because it suddenly struck me today that without watt pad none of this would be possible. None of us would be together now living our dreams here on watt pad. So thank you watt pad for allowing all this to be true and not just a fantasy at the back of my head. I seriously want a I

Dear readers

Please read the author's note previous to this chapter otherwise you will get lost and won't understand in which direction the story is going.

This chapter is the more serious chapter I talked about ;P all explained in the author's note now the plot begins to unravel...

Aiming for 35 votes because I'm sorry people but I have another test coming up soon so it gives me a larger time period to write I know I'm evil but I'm a busy evil person;) hehehehehee anyways please don't forget to

Because I love feeling your support!! also all my new fans and old you must all treat yourself to ice-cream because you're amazing to be reading this and also I love ice cream and so does Arabella ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHT " The Girl Of Myths"

Pedro Wilson was sure he was about to suffocate and die.

The air was thick with power, an aura so potent that the atmosphere in the large ostentatious office of his boss felt uncomfortably dense. As though the aura's mere presence in the air would constrict his breathing.

It was awe-inspiring.

It was terrifying.

His boss was a lousy show-off.

Pedro's eyes twitched uncomfortably as he refrained from rolling them while his pompous boss sat behind the desk that separated them, studying a manila folder with grave concentration.

He glanced at his watch nervously. He couldn't wait to make his escape from here, coming down to Hell always made him uncomfortable.

It was his third time down here and he loathed it with a passion. Seriously his boss could have easily arranged the meeting at a Starbucks but noooo 'let's get Pedro down in the land of the dead where there are no air conditioners and forget the coffee.'

Not to mention Pedro hated his boss. For one it was an insult to him that his boss was so much younger, younger than his son in fact in age and yet he treated him like... Pedro would have loved to damn him to hell but of course he lives here already! The miserable irony of it all.

Yet something was different this time.

That was the whole reason Pedro had arrived as quickly as humanly possible when he'd been summoned. He desperately wanted to know what the demon community was keeping so hush-hush. They were all worked up. Everybody gossiped something major was about to happen... something big that even the angels were worked up about.

And the fact that the demons were able to keep it all hushed was what was more shocking. Those ego maniac snobs couldn't keep a secret for their life of them and the fact that nobody knew exactly what was brewing spoke volumes.