Chapter Nine- The New Girl (Part 1)

This chapter is dedicated to Aaron_the_nobody. I read his work 'My Best Friend's Diary' and when i finished... i couldn't shake off my smile. His writing style some what reminds me of Eric Segal... Anyways it's the simple cliche narrated once again but the thing is it manages to steal your heart... again.

Loved it.

Dear wattpaders

i don't have any time these days and i was free for like an hour so i thought i would write something atleast instead of nothing so that there isn't a great gap between my last upload and next one.

This is a very short chapter in fact it is just a car ride to as Arabella's mother drops her to High school.

It's short but i'm dead sleepy as i had a test today and slept at 3:00 am yesterday. Sorry i haven't been at wattpad all that much these days.

Anyway hope you enjoy this short read the next chapter which is actually part 2 of this chapter nine will be VERY long.

Don't send me hate comments for posting such a short thing cause i'm an angel for even working out how to move my fingers to type in this state...

okay enough said now HAPPY READING!!

And don't forget to:

<======= VOTE

<======== FAN

<======== COMMENT

Cause seriously the only thing running this story is your support.

<3 em aka Violetink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

"And I'm not having a classic snow white and the hunter situation Pedro. If you begin to sympathize with your target I shall personally make little Pedro steaks and feed them to Cerebus."

Pedro rolled his eyes.

For the millionth time he wondered why he hadn't listened to his mother and become a lawyer.

Too late for regrets now. He sighed.

"She begins high school from tomorrow. Make sure it's her first and last day."

Pedro nodded as he mentally calculated the number of days left to his retirement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER NINE (PART ONE)  The New Girl

(Arabella's POV)

Mother looked like she was sending me to war.

“Don’t talk to any strangers.” She said flustered, her hands still clutching the steering wheel while her eyes were focused on me.

I rolled my eyes from the passenger’s seat.

“Mother that’s not entirely possible when you attend school.”